Ibra

Sleeping_Easy said:
Blue Phil said:
Adebayor to Real Madrid, £20,000,000
Roque Santa Cruz to Lazio, £7,000,000
Robinho + £15million to Barcelona for Ibrahimovic.

Our strike force:
Ibrahimovic, Tevez, Balotelli, Jo

Supporting players:
A.Johnson, D.Silva, Milner, S.W.P

If that was the series of events we'd come out of it quite well

Adebayor (25m) + RSC (18m) + Robinho (32.5) + 15mill - Total = 90.5m
Ibra (65m (based on the 40m plus eto'o)) + 12 mill = 77m

Thats a loss of just 13mill which is good considering two of the players were getting rid of are RSC who i'd expect us to make a 13 mill loss on just him and Robinho who we'd expect to take another large hit on.

I heard on Skysoprts that Mancini is happy with RSC?

Bobby's such a WUM. RSC to Lazio.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:55 am --<br /><br />HELLO!

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=817399&sec=transfers&cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... rs&cc=5739</a>

Unsettled Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic looks set to leave Camp Nou and, according to his agent, there are only three clubs he would join: AC Milan, Real Madrid and Manchester City.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic joined Barcelona from Inter Milan

GettyImages

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's future remains unclear.

The arrival of Spain international David Villa has knocked Ibrahimovic down the pecking order at Barcelona and the Sweden international has also had a reported bust-up with manager Pep Guardiola.

Ibrahimovic's agent, Mino Raiola, hinted at problems when he told El Mundo Deportivo: "He signed with FC Barcelona, not FC Guardiola. He signed him to play but then left him on the bench."

With the striker looking increasingly likely to be on the move, a number of clubs are on alert, but Raiola claims his client has a very select short-list of suitors.

"Nothing is settled yet. We will know the situation on September 1," Raiola told Swedish newspaper Expressen. "There are only three clubs that are capable of signing Ibra: AC Milan, Manchester City and Real Madrid. These clubs are the only ones who can afford to sign him, to pay him and attract him."

He added: "Zlatan will be the one who decides whether he leaves and where he will go."

Milan would like to negotiate a long-term loan deal involving Marco Borriello in exchange, but reports in Spain suggest Barca president Sandro Rosell will only accept a sale worth €40 million and Raiola added: "There'll be no loan, unless it's for four years."

Manchester City are also eager to sign up the striker and El Mundo Deportivo reports that Ibrahimovic is still in contact with City boss Roberto Mancini, who coached the striker at Inter.

Ibrahimovic joined Barcelona only last year in a deal that cost Barcelona €46 million and saw striker Samuel Eto'o head in the opposite direction. The 28-year-old has struggled to establish himself in his single season at Camp Nou but Barca will want to recoup as much money as possible.

With Barca unlikely to sell to Real Madrid, Milan and City appear to be favourites, and Rossoneri vice-president Adriano Galliani has vowed to remain in Catalonia until he can agree a deal. "If it's necessary, I'll stay here even until August 31," he said.

Guardiola has denied any knowledge of the negotiations, but Rosell confirmed talks would take place with Milan over the transfer. "Ibrahimovic? We'll talk about him with Milan tomorrow," he said.

Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri is hoping to see the deal go through but does not feel it is essential. "Ibrahimovic is a champion," he said. "There is not a manager around who wouldn't want to coach him, but this is a group of lads and very important champions. It's normal that, if Ibrahimovic were to arrive, a part of the team would be reinforced, but the attack is already strong."

Ronaldinho, who made the move from Barca to Milan in 2008, told El Mundo Deportivo: "I don't know if Ibrahimovic will come to Milan to play with me and [Alexandre] Pato, but the idea of playing with one of the best strikers in the world is fascinating. If Ibrahimovic signed for Milan, it would be perfect."

First positive noises from the Zlatan camp all summer. Dare I get excited?

I think this might happen you know. We've ticked all the boxes with our signings so far apart from bringin in a proven striker. It seems Mancini doesn't fancy Ade, he has a good bond with Ibrahimovic and now it seems Ibra is on his way with only a very select few clubs likely to sign him

The Fat el Hombre said:
I think this might happen you know. We've ticked all the boxes with our signings so far apart from bringin in a proven striker. It seems Mancini doesn't fancy Ade, he has a good bond with Ibrahimovic and now it seems Ibra is on his way with only a very select few clubs likely to sign him

this, and i can't see him going back to italy imo

If we were to be in for ibra, would there be any chance that robbie would be part of the deal ?

South City said:
If we were to be in for ibra, would there be any chance that robbie would be part of the deal ?

I'd say that's a certainty. They've let Henry go and wanted Robby in the first place to play that role on the left. Admittedly Pedro has taken the spot now but Barca have a very thin squad. Robby would get plenty of games at Barca.

The only problem preventing us from signing Ibra is the fact that we lost that cl-spot. Otherwise this would've been a sealed deal already.

For this deal to go through i reckon Mancini needs to pamper Ibra quite a bit and assure him that City will indeed be a team that will have a good chance of winning the Chumps next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.