Ibra

After Jose comments recently I would say that if Bobby M wants Ibra we will have him it really is a straightforward as that.

Jose said that if a player wants to leave a club and Manchester City want them then they will get them

So If we want him we will get him if not we won't

No need for ITK's or guesswork this IMO is how it will be.

We don't need him, even if we let RSC and Robinho go we still have

Ade
Balotelli
Tevez
Jo

But I also think given we are playing 433 you can now include (I know it sounds daft) Milner AJ and SWP into the forward three.

The only thing I have heard is that Robbie Savage who is best mates with Berto stated that City are one world class striker away from being able to win CL, if Savage knows that so does Berto and this guy is a world class player.

The only way we are getting any decent money back for Robinho is if we part ex him for a player we want at AC Milan or BArca. THese are the only clubs that could afford him, would want him and he would actually sign for.

Still think its very much an outside chance, pretty sure we wont sign anymore players now.

I Would be happy with us paying £15 million odd and Robinho for Ibra hes certainly better than Jo. It seems obvious that he wants to play Mario out wide in the Bellamy role, hes also young and not going to start every game.

We do need another big worldclass forward of the the Ibra / Ade sort, to cover ade injuries and suspensions. He missed half the season last year with ACON nightmare plus 9 games through suspension !

Its going to be interesting. Robinho is a problem that just wont go away.

At the end of the day given the choice I would have Dzeko ahead of Ibra but hes not available and we have to try and find away of getting rid of Robinho whilst saving some face and money in the process. Which is why the Ibra RObinho swap deal seems like it might stil have some legs.

Galliani has said that he hasn't spoken to Ibra, and doesn't know what he wan'ts to do

but he would like to return to milan with Ibra, galliani is going to camp nou now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.