Ibra

Why do footballers want to be part of history rather than making history?

I often ask this myself regarding all footballers. In 30 years time will the youth know of Gerrard, Terry, Lampard et al? I know i knew who Bobby Moore and Geoff Hurst were when growing up.

theevilweasel said:
Why do footballers want to be part of history rather than making history?

I often ask this myself regarding all footballers. In 30 years time will the youth know of Gerrard, Terry, Lampard et al? I know i knew who Bobby Moore and Geoff Hurst were when growing up.

I always wonder the same thing. Why would someone want to join Liverpool for example who are on the down just because of their history? They aren't going to be remembered for something they didn't take part in. Surely a footballer wants to be part of something exciting and make history with a club, possibly becoming a legend in the process.

Ireland8989 said:
nmc said:
He obviously liked Milan and wanted to go back - not sure about Milan's title credentials either.

in no doubt they have the best attacking force in the world.

Ibrahimovic (5 scudettos and the best goalscorer before milito in his last season with inter)

Ronaldinho (who has loosed much weight and actually runs past players again)

Pato (One of the 5 best talents in the world right now!!, with balotelli for sure;)

Robinho (Class player when hes on top and i believe he will do his best season ever, dont forget milan is a familiary club with lots off brazilians, and serie a will suit robinho perfect)

Inzaghi (the man never stops scoring, the best supersub in the world, in the league opener he came in and scored of course in the second half. he will score hes goals he does every season but he will only be a sub and will suit him just fine)

THATS A CRACKIN ATTACK! if u want to u can also count in Seedorf but i dont rate him no more.

agree with all of that apart from the last bit, seedorf is still quality and id have him here if only for a season

Ireland8989 said:
nmc said:
He obviously liked Milan and wanted to go back - not sure about Milan's title credentials either.

in no doubt they have the best attacking force in the world.

Ibrahimovic (5 scudettos and the best goalscorer before milito in his last season with inter)

Ronaldinho (who has loosed much weight and actually runs past players again)

Pato (One of the 5 best talents in the world right now!!, with balotelli for sure;)

Robinho (Class player when hes on top and i believe he will do his best season ever, dont forget milan is a familiary club with lots off brazilians, and serie a will suit robinho perfect)

Inzaghi (the man never stops scoring, the best supersub in the world, in the league opener he came in and scored of course in the second half. he will score hes goals he does every season but he will only be a sub and will suit him just fine)

THATS A CRACKIN ATTACK! if u want to u can also count in Seedorf but i dont rate him no more.

On paper.
Ibrahimovic is one of the laziest,moaning twats you'll ever see, and Robinho is the classic "half season wonder" before the dummy comes out.
If they played in the PL you'd need binoculars to find that lot at the likes of Blackpool away.
Milan are welcome to them.

Ibra is one of the best players around, the one player i wish we signed. I dont see why everyone calls him lazy, he may not be as energetic as Tevez, but who is? He is payed to score goals not run around like Walcott, and he does score goals. His record is exceptional. Another thing is his record against English teams, ok he has had a few bad games, but if you look at his league form, over 38 games his form is amazing - In the last 7 years hes won 7 league titles. As you can probally tell im a big Ibra fan and yes he might off slagged us off but i do believe he is right in saying he has more of a chance to win the league in Italy. Look at the Ac team:; Pato, Ronaldinho, Ibra, Robinho, Boatang, Pirlo, Thaigo Silva, Nesta, Zambrotta, Inzaghi and Gattuso. They have a solid team with alot of experience and Seire A's current champions just got the worst manager ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.