Ibra

Bet the Inter fans are pissed off. Maybe they saw this one coming which is why the put that clause in Balo's contract never to sell to AC?

leewill31 said:
i have a feeling mancini didn't want ibra or ibra did not have the bottle to be tested in the premiership.

it seems a strange deal for a supposed class striker looks like he has run back to his home comforts!

I'm glad he's gone to AC Milan as I feared we might go for him. I don't think he'd ever do well in the premiership and would rather have Ade by a country mile. I thought Barca got ripped on the deal last year as I saw Eto'o and Ibra as a straight swap in terms of quality.

macmanson said:
leewill31 said:
i have a feeling mancini didn't want ibra or ibra did not have the bottle to be tested in the premiership.

it seems a strange deal for a supposed class striker looks like he has run back to his home comforts!

I'm glad he's gone to AC Milan as I feared we might go for him. I don't think he'd ever do well in the premiership and would rather have Ade by a country mile. I thought Barca got ripped on the deal last year as I saw Eto'o and Ibra as a straight swap in terms of quality.
Ibra will yet again prove his quality this season by outscoring Eto'o by at least 10 imo.

Dodgy as foda this one.
Got a feeling this won't be the last piece of business between the two clubs "under market value" in the next few years.

carrconormcfc said:
macmanson said:
Ibra will yet again prove his quality this season by outscoring Eto'o by at least 10 imo.

But he has killed off his Iconic status he had with Inter Milan fans.

Ibra =

dog-shit.jpg

haller said:
rag said:
But he has killed off his Iconic status he had with Inter Milan fans.

Ibra won't give a toss about that.

Yep true but if everything goes tits up he will be the most hated man in Milan and like Hunterlaar it would become another flop .

carrconormcfc said:
macmanson said:

i wouldnt put money on that fella, he only outscored him by 4 last year and eto o played right wing, i dont think hes ever outscored him before then, so out scoring him by ten is a bit much imo

i wouldnt put money on that fella, he only outscored him by 4 last year and eto o played right wing, i dont think hes ever outscored him before then, so out scoring him by ten is a bit much imo

Morinho played Eto at right back in the final of the champions league. Was used a fair bit by him on the wings. Eto better player than Ibra FACT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.