Ibra

Ric:

Please remove the Sun adds off the site, I'd rather give you £10 a year i(I'm sure others would too) so you dont lose out than have that on here top and bottom of the page.

not my fault! said:
Which team is it that has banned all media except their local paper from the ground? (Not the rags) a lower division team, it was on Sky yesterday. Just thinking we should ban the Sun and send a message out to the media that we will not tolorate crap being written about us, such as wages etc etc. Enough is enough City, get these fuckwits banned or sued.
Southampton

BlueMark said:
avoidconfusion said:
This. I can already see the repercussions on other forums. People immediately take it for Gospel, mainly because they cannot wait for any kind of negative news on City or news that portrays City in a bad light... they get break out into an ecstatic circle jerk when articles like this are published, believing every word!

People believe Yaya is on £220k per week, go god knows what they will think when they read this. In fact I am amazed that those who do believe crsp like this can actually read in the first place !!!

Even Tony Gale was on about this on Sky this morning saying he isnt worth 220k a week. Shows how many just take made up crap from papers as the truth

This has got to be bull shit......... with Robinho named in the 25 and not being swapped it stands out as bull shit!

bonespost said:
not my fault! said:
Which team is it that has banned all media except their local paper from the ground? (Not the rags) a lower division team, it was on Sky yesterday. Just thinking we should ban the Sun and send a message out to the media that we will not tolorate crap being written about us, such as wages etc etc. Enough is enough City, get these fuckwits banned or sued.
Southampton
its Plymouth,they have banned photographers in row over money<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:45 am --<br /><br />
bonespost said:
not my fault! said:
Southampton
its Plymouth,they have banned photographers in row over money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.