Ibrahim

He has no chance because:

We are now a club that demands (needs!) instant success. We already have the press ripping us to shreds cos we missed fourth spot "250 million and no class"... "football won on Wednesday nite"... "mercenary playing staff"... etc etc etc. We dont have time to blood any potentially good young players. Not yet anyhow. On this it does not matter what the supporters think, this is a directive from the very top!

He would play two or three good games, then start to make a mistake or two, or have a quiet game, and the (so called) fans will start to get on his back. You only have to read the pages of this forum to see what happens when a potentially good young player hits a patch of poor form.

Like a lot on here, i say loan him out, along with the other young potentials we have, see how they cope playing competitively in the championship.

Not very highly rated by Mancini it would seem. Based on the fact that we were clearly in great need of a true midfield player in the latter part of the season and he didn't use him.

i hardly give any of the young players a chance, with the money and pulling power city have, over the next couple of years they will have a mature squad of players with young guys hardly getting a look in.

Can't seem him making it here (although I think he will reach Dickson Etuhu level), but it's far too early to judge.

Before you jump on me, you did ask the question. I don't think any of our youngsters are likely to make it at City other than perhaps Nimely or one of the foreign imports like Helan.

I think the situation at the club now is good news for the younger player,

The younger player have now got much more time to get them selfs up to the standard we need.
What would happen next year if we did not have so much money?
A lot of them would rushed in to the first team with a few things happening,

They do well and piss off to a bigger club,
They do well and get a bigger contract and more money then they need, then get a big head and think there all that.
Or have 1 good season then burn out at the age of 20.

Best player against Scunthorpe but was poor against Liverpool (which was Bobby Manc's fault). A year out on loan could do him good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.