Ibrahimovic

Unfair to criticise E'too on his scoring record, he isn't being played as a central striker like he was at Barca.

Nervous Nedum said:
Unfair to criticise E'too on his scoring record, he isn't being played as a central striker like he was at Barca.

fook me where did all the eto'o fans come from!

i was making a point more than criticism of a player.

FFS I know this guys isn't everyones cup of tea (including mine) but his record stands up there with anyones.

Inter played 88 gls 57
Barca played 29 gls 16
sweden played 60 gls 22

other than sweden and his record for them goes back to his younger years and they don't exactly bang them in his record is better than 1 in 2.

He is also a great target man holds the ball well has good vision and gets plenty of assist.

He would probably be in the list of top 10 strikers if you polled coaches around the world yet we have fans who would rather have a dickov who works hard.

lots of great strikers don't run round like headless chickens, i bet you would ge excited if we were after Pato because he's fast but watc him he doesn't chase defenders down

lancs blue said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:
same. i like ibra but i would never pay more than £20million for him.

PMSL, we pay £22m for Lescott, £17m for RSC and people are worried about paying more than £20m for Ibrahimovic. You gotta love some City fans! Now I accept that Ibra isn't everyone's cup of tea but he's definitely worth more than £20m.

well said<br /><br />-- Tue May 18, 2010 7:27 pm --<br /><br />
HIF said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:
i dont give a fuck what we actually paid for them, im putting my own valuation on him.

RSC i wouldnt of paid more than 7 million for and lescott was worth no more than 12-14m.

didnt liverpool pay around 20m for torres? do you think ibrahimovic is as good as torres. NO i think you will find is the answer.

clubs have been over paying for ibra for fucking years.

ohh they have been over paying for Ibra?
well then I think you should call Ajax, Juve, Inter and Barca and enlighten them about that. How can some of the biggest clubs in the world have done such a misstake...and you knew about this for all these years?
Shame on you for not telling them.

pmsl

Interesting stat ; he has been in 8 championship winning teams in the last 9 seasons. Very impressive.

Ibra was summed up for me during the Arsenal v Barca game at the Emirates. They had slagged him before the game and Edgar Davids was sticking up for him. After his two goals he said to Townsend and the presented 'what did I tell you'.

Townsend was on his radio show the day after saying that Davids is so knowledgeable about the game. If he says Ibra is the real deal then he believes him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.