Ibrahimovic

grim up north said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Would Ibra be good for us? I was having a coversation with my pops last night and we both came to the conclusion he may turn out like Berbatov/Corradi/Bianchi/Samaras .. ? Am I in the wrong by saying thus?

the aforementioned have not played for some of the biggest clubs in europe and scored goals

So why do you think so many here are negative to this signing when Mancini knows Ibra inside out? By having such an opinion contrary to Mancio's judgement, is that not simply a slap in the face from those fans to Mancini and shows a lack of trust?

Somud said:
grim up north said:
the aforementioned have not played for some of the biggest clubs in europe and scored goals

So why do you think so many here are negative to this signing when Mancini knows Ibra inside out? By having such an opinion contrary to Mancio's judgement, is that not simply a slap in the face from those fans to Mancini and shows a lack of trust?

Not at all, it's a forum, forums are about debates, not everyone is going to agree with everybody, when you post you have to expect some sort of disagreement from other people.
coincidentally, it isn't a witch hunt on mancini, how many other managers signings/targets have been disagreed with?. a lot i would imagine.
just because some people are lying in bed, staring at a vid/pic of Ibra, emptying there bollocks into a barcelona away sock, doesn't mean everyone else should do the same.
that's what forums are about, debates, and agreeing or disagreeing.
as long as people resepct others peoples right to agree or disagree about something, there shouldn't be any problem at all in peoples views.

Ibra cant have got where he is by being as shit as people suggest he is on here. You cannot really judge someone unless you watch them week in week out, which some people might do but he must have something appealing about him. Mancini likes him and whoever mancini likes i like, bring on ibra!

For all those doubting the wisdom of bringing in Ibra, two words. Craig. Bellamy. Most of you FM warriors were wrong about him too.

Latest from Barcelona paper Sport.es

Trabslated (using babelfish - for your amusement)

The market does not walk exceeded of cash and the Barça cannot either to let save possible opportunities. Finalized Liga, the technical body already has defined the priorities at the time of facing the reconstruction of group 2010-11. The section of discharges is well formed for weeks, the operations are in march and it is only question of which they crystallize with the passage of the days. As always, the chapter of losses and the relation of players with the poster of `transferibles' generate enough more problems. The club does not want surprises and all the soccer players directly affected are totally conscious of the roll whom, in principle, they have assigned facing the next course. The most showy and delicate case is the one of Ibra. The Swedish landed the past season with the signing poster stars, but its contribution has not covered the awaited challenges. Zlatan is a mature player and first who understands that its yield has not justified the spectacular investment. The goleador knows that the equipment will be reinforced with another end, very possibly Villa, and will be necessary to hope which is its reaction. The sport direction and crack Nordic have marked you rule to follow facing the future immediate. Of entrance, all the parts will be pending of the movement of the market, although the glances will concentrate in a possible supply coming from the Premier. If the City directed by Mancini (it trained to him during his stage in the Juventus), Manchester United or Chelsea takes a step to the front, the Barça and Ibra will analyze with affection the proposal. It is in the market, but not whatever the cost. On the contrary, the Swedish will confront his second year of contract trusting one better adaptation to the game system. The calcium is having serious economic problems and it discards that Inter, Milan or Juventus can to deliver an attack economic. Other millionaire alternatives coming from competitions of second level discard of automatic form. The agent of Ibra, I mine Raiola, has showed publicly that a representative, Pini Zahavi, would have offered to the player to the Manchester City and Chelsea with permission of Barcelona. Raiola, in reiterated occasions, also has been convinced that Ibra will prevail like azulgrana. The adviser has gotten to indicate that in case Villa fiche already can be doing to the idea that will less than play in any demarcation the nine. The objective is that club and player go of the hand at the time of choosing the future of Zlatan. Nobody wants conflicts in clothes. If the Swedish is convinced to follow, Guardiola abre the arms to him. On the contrary, if it wants to leave, it is question to wait for a great supply. Other transferable ones Touré Yaya can carry out one of culebrones of the summer. His adviser, by nth time, has repeated that “I see the player was more that within Barcelona”. It is not a secret that the native from Ivory Coast wishes a greater protagonism in the form of minutes on the field. Sergio Busquets has gained him the position in the rotation and the African is displeased to see the encounter from the bench. Its case is different from the rest, since Touré Yaya accumulates an ample repertoire of supplies. It knows it clearly to Guardiola: it has the native from Ivory Coast but he is not indispensable either. If the club can generate an entrance important, it will not introduce ties. At the moment, the Barça has fixed price official. Whoever to take to Touré will have to happen through box and to deposit a minimum of 25 million Euros. The Barça at the time paid to 15 `kilos' and the operation is considered profitable after the yield of player in these two campaigns. The third soccer player with contract in force that shines the poster of transferable is Rafa Márquez. The Mexican also has clarified his future after char it with Guardiola. Pep has made to him clear that in the next season it will continue occupying a secondary roll. The central veteran has via free fulfilling his contract or to accept some of the supplies that have begun to receive. So far, Márquez has requested a delay compass until finalizing his periplo in the World-wide one. After the appointment of South Africa it will decide if it remains in the group or prefers an air change. The right has gained to choose its future. Pep will accept willingly what decides.

i notice that they mention marquez is for sale. would love to have him added to our backline. top defender and loads of experience. could probably get him on a decent deal as well.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/EuroSpy-transfer-news-Barcelona-to-offer-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-to-Arsenal-as-make-weight-in-Cesc-Fabregas-deal-article430175.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Eu ... 30175.html</a>

Like Arse could afford his wages

ono said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:
i notice that they mention marquez is for sale. would love to have him added to our backline. top defender and loads of experience. could probably get him on a decent deal as well.
TBH i'd take Marquez, Toure and Zlatan.
same. i like ibra but i would never pay more than £20million for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.