Ibrahimovic

bell_mcfc said:
Id take him over torres or anyother big name stikers who are suposidly on the market such as david villa

Providing the second striker would be Tevez, then yes, I agree with you. To me they make the perfect striker-duet.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is world class. Not only that, he would send the profile of the club sky high. Not only that, he supports Mancini.

I dont think we will get him. I dont think Barcelona will be looking to sell. I think realistically if we get a Marquee signing it will be someone like Yohann Gourcuff.

haller said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Would be a top signing at £25-30m imo, at £40m+ it's day light robbery.

We should be the ones going in for David Villa.

honestly, if it was choice between paying that for Ibra who'll be 30 in october, or benzema who'll be 24 in december, i'd take benzema all day long.

What if they don't want to come but zlat will?

Mancini, Mourinho, Guardiola, Capello, crujff, Maradonna and many others have said that Ibra is a worldclass player.
He came 7th in the ballon do'r and was the best player in Italy the three last years.
He have won the league 6 times in a row in two different leagues. On sunday he might win his 7th straight league titel.

He´s such a great combination of everything. He´s strong, skilled, fast you name it.

If we sign Ibra City's status would be raised, and a whole country (Sweden) would turn it's eyes on city.
Nowdays I can open any swedish newspaper and read 10 pages about Zlatan and barcelona. ( City is never even mention in a swedish paper)
If Ibra comes to city I will open any swedish newspaper and read 10 pages about Zlatan and city.

I don't even know why some of you would want a worldclass player in city. I as a swede can say that this whole "Zlatan has a shit attitude" it's kinda exaggerated, and even if it wasn't Ibra have respect for mancini, so his attitude won't be a problem at all.

City is my favorite team in England and it would be great if Ibra goes there.

Trevez and Ibra=Magic!

HIF said:
Mancini, Mourinho, Guardiola, Capello, crujff, Maradonna and many others have said that Ibra is a worldclass player.
He came 7th in the ballon do'r and was the best player in Italy the three last years.
He have won the league 6 times in a row in two different leagues. On sunday he might win his 7th straight league titel.

He´s such a great combination of everything. He´s strong, skilled, fast you name it.

If we sign Ibra City's status would be raised, and a whole country (Sweden) would turn it's eyes on city.
Nowdays I can open any swedish newspaper and read 10 pages about Zlatan and barcelona. ( City is never even mention in a swedish paper)
If Ibra comes to city I will open any swedish newspaper and read 10 pages about Zlatan and city.

I don't even know why some of you would want a worldclass player in city. I as a swede can say that this whole "Zlatan has a shit attitude" it's kinda exaggerated, and even if it wasn't Ibra have respect for mancini, so his attitude won't be a problem at all.

Trevez and Ibra=Magic!

Welcome to Bluemoon! While his attitude may not be a problem under Mancini, his lack of effort to track back may just be a cause for concern. You also say he is fast, i was always under the impression he was fairly slow. He can't be that quick, it's never stood out to me when i've seen him play.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.chelseafcforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4690&start=30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.chelseafcforums.com/viewtopi ... 0&start=30</a>

even chelsea don't want him and say he won't fit in the prem league.

i went and had a look cos i was curious to what they thought as apparently he's being offered to us and them.

he's the best technical finisher I think I've seen since, err, van basten? whenever I look through the videos of his goals, I'm struck by how many different ways he has of scoring. instep, outside of the boot, toe poke, power volley,controlled volley, drive, pass into the net, flick lob, lob/shot, lob, header, dribble to get the easy finish,... it beggars belief.

HIF said:

Trevez and Ibra=Magic!

Welcome to Bluemoon! While his attitude may not be a problem under Mancini, his lack of effort to track back may just be a cause for concern. You also say he is fast, i was always under the impression he was fairly slow. He can't be that quick, it's never stood out to me when i've seen him play.[/quote]

Thank you!
I think he looks slow because of his height. He is quite slow in the first steps, but after those steps he is quite fast if you understand what I mean ( sorry for my english)
He is obviously no Messi or Ronaldo, but he's definitely not slow.

And about the track backs, I agree that can be a cause for concern. But to be fair, he has shown more effort to track back in Barca than in his previous clubs.
And if he comes here I think he will be motivated enough to do so here too.
I belive he will be motivated. Even if he says that he doesn't care about what the english might think of him, I am quite sure he would like to show what he is made of, and shut the mouths of those Englishmen who doubt him.

This is a very nice forum and I am very glad thar I found it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.