Ibrahimovic

From Swedish paper "Expressen"

Zlatan agent: "Is there a chance that he will leave" Tomorrow will be determined fight for the Spanish league title. While states Zlatan Ibrahimovic to leave Barcelona after his heavy time in the club.
Then choose his agent Mino Raiola to tell us all about Zlatan's current situation and his tough time in Barcelona. For SPORT-Expressen Raiola says that both Manchester City and Chelsea are interested, that Zlatan was furious at being exchanged for Inter in the Champions League - and how he sees the Barça indicated the possibility to sell Zlatan in England.
- There is a chance that he will leave Barcelona for Zlatan works that way, but he will not be sold, "said Mino Raiola.

It has stormed around Zlatan Ibrahimovic in recent days. The Spanish and English media indicate that Barcelona president Joan Laporta is examining the possibilities of a sale. At the same time said the Barcelona newspaper El Mundo Deportivo that the recruitment of David Villa - who would be a direct competitor to Zlatan - can be ready any day. Even Cesc Fabregas states come closer to Barça.

And now select agent Mino Raiola Zlatan to talk in detail about the situation that has arisen around Zlatan. Here he describes in Barcelona's outgoing president Joan Laporta action right now:
- The problem of Barcelona is the president who lost so clearly want to buy any player and the one coming up would of course bring in some new players although he said. How it works in Spain.
Zlatan was one of those who received the greatest share of criticism when Barcelona were eliminated by Inter in the Champions League.

Zlatan was replaced early (62nd and 63rd minutes) in both matches and has since lost his regular place in the starting line-up. Mino Raiola about Zlatan responded:
- He was very, very angry. He was angry, the Monday following. He is still pissed that they went out.
- But it was not as Zlatan lost semi-final against Inter Milan. It was Barcelona. They lost as a team.
Mino Raiola describes Zlatan criticism as unfair.
- Messi was bad at the beginning of the year, better in the middle of the season and had a bad end. Why no talk about Messi? It seems easier to talk about Zlatan, he has been injured and has not played.

David Villa and Cesc Fabregas at Barcelona. How would it affect the future of Zlatan?
- If Villa want to play the role of number nine (Zlatan position) may possibly be a problem. For Villa, not for Zlatan.
There will be competition for Zlatan to take a place in the starting line?
- No, no, it will be difficult for them to take a seat. If Villa will, then he must convince. Zlatan they know where they are.
In Wednesday's Journal, we presented data that Zlatan is planning to leave Barcelona.
- There is no selling Zlatan, he chooses when he wants when he will leave. But he has a five year contract with Barcelona. Have forgotten about it or what?
- He will not be sold. There is a chance that he will leave Barcelona for Zlatan works that way, but he will not be sold.
What have you to say about the information presented in the English media in Barcelona's president asked an agent who is studying the possibility to sell Ibrahimovic to Manchester City or Chelsea?
- There is no other agent can move my player, or do any work associated with my players. Laporta has no right to mandate a different agent.

- I do not accept it and not the players, either. In addition, the club rang me and said it is "bullshit".
Is Zlatan at Manchester City and Chelsea's wish list?
- All big clubs have a player Zlatan on their list. Zlatan is one of those. Obviously, these two interested in Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Mino Raiola said.
So City is interested in Zlatan Ibrahimovic, it is a fact?
- Yes, clubs are interested in Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Chelsea and Manchester City. You want to bet? Do not you think you may sell Zlatan although Real Madrid are not interested? Of course. And there are not many clubs that can pay for him.
Tomorrow meets Valladolid Barcelona in the final and crucial round of the league.
- I hope they win the league and to determine Zlatan. That's why we came here, "said Mino Raiola.
- He may leave when he feels he made what he will. It is for Zlatan. Juventus wanted him to stay, Inter wanted him to stay, Barcelona will ask him to stop.

Mino about....
... The forthcoming presidential elections in the club:
"I do not think it will affect anything, absolutely not, Zlatan is Barcelona's biggest deal ever. It is not just someone who came in at random directly."

Barca ... THAT IS ON THE WAY TO SIGN DAVID VILLA:
"If I were David Villa, I would not come, but it is if I were Villa. This is because, if Villa want to play the role of" number nine ", then can there possibly be a problem.

Zlatan SITUATION ... I BARCELONA RIGHT NOW:
"He has still made 21 goals and 17 assists, he could have done better if he had not been injured. Do not panic. He is 29 years, still the best player in the world."

... That Zlatan NOT GIVE INTO MATCH GAME:
"Barcelona Etoo wanted to leave and in their opinion, Zlatan is the main player in the position of" number nine "in the world. All the cases if you look at how Barcleona player, he is free, fast and strong, it has not changed."

spot on post from interisti:

interisti said:
Ahhh the ever lasting story of Ibra (the argument about this guy never ends). People are either calling him the most gifted player in the world or the most overrated garbage ever. Both sides IMO are wrong.

Ibra has his strength and weaknesses and he always had those two sides in him. He is "bit" lazy thats true, slow thats another fact and can be frustrating at times which is true too.

But He has many qualities some of them are IMO pretty unique (and no other striker have them). He has the most impressive vision in the game "period" and for a striker to have that is pretty incredible really. He has a pretty decent goal rate for an "SS" (people tend to forget that he never was a "target striker" so his job always was both to assist and score goals).

There was an article written in the "Marca" newspaper some two months ago showing that Ibra was directly responsible for giving Barca 26 points in the league this season because of either his assists or goals (they didn't count all assists and goals they just counted the decisive ones). And they made a stat where they've showed that he is the 2nd most decisive player in the Barca team this season (behind Messi) and infront of some of they're most important players like Xavi, Iniesta and Dani alves.

He scored (in the knockout stage) the equalizing goal for Barca against Stuttgart when Barca struggled away in germany. He scored two important goals for them again against Arsenal away. He single handedly "in 5 minutes" won them the game against Real madrid in the Classico when even Messi couldn't do anything for 90 minutes.

Not to mention what he did Before moving to Barcelona in his career. To throw all these facts and just say he's the most overrated garbage ever is am sorry a bit Off.

what does 'he'll move but he won't be sold' mean?

That he'll decide to leave, rather than Barca getting rid of him??

If Ibra signed for us and scored 25 goals, the press would call him a flop. He's definitely be target man #1 for the anti-City brigade!

ethan23 said:
id love him at city, hes better than ade so therefore were improving

if we signed just gerrard and ibrahimovic we would become genuine challengers i believe

pmsl just

I've watched a lot of Barcelona.... I mean, A LOT! Ibra just doesn't work well for Barcelona. He's not their type of player. And he could have a lot more goals and assists if he wasn't so lazy and didn't miss half the chances he has. To blame him being injured, is pathetic to be honest. Best player in the world? He's not even in the top 10. His agent is talking shit.

David Villa is a Barcelona type of player, and would work well for them. He would get plenty of service, so Ibra's agent will be proved wrong next season.

mancity25 said:
I've watched a lot of Barcelona.... I mean, A LOT! Ibra just doesn't work well for Barcelona. He's not their type of player. And he could have a lot more goals and assists if he wasn't so lazy and didn't miss half the chances he has. To blame him being injured, is pathetic to be honest. Best player in the world? He's not even in the top 10. His agent is talking shit.

David Villa is a Barcelona type of player, and would work well for them. He would get plenty of service, so Ibra's agent will be proved wrong next season.

Of course Ibra is top 10 in the world. But I agree that he doesn't work well in Barca. Pep just don't know how to use him right. Mancini on the other hand knows Ibra well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.