Ibrahimovic

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Manci7y said:
Though it probably will happen thats not an official announcement... or is it.

Went on the Barca site and it doesnt confirm anything.

The headline says he's signed a 4 year deal, Barca paid 50 million euros for him, and he'll be presented on Friday afternoon.

I know but it is not on the OFFICIAL site so isnt official yet.. Its like seeing it on SKY.com and saying its done!!!

pee dubya said:
depps said:
Crap hairband too in comparison

Just crap hair allround really, i bet he can't pull off the Samaras stubble either.

It's a little known fact but stubble actually helps lower a players centre of gravity thus allowing him to dribble more effectively. Best, Maradona and Samaras are all prime example of this phenomenon.

If Zlatan agrees to some stubble going I will overlook his other glaring inadequacies....if he doesn't then I think we should switch our attentions to Crouch, he's the target man this club has been crying out for for years

The wages are going to have to be really silly if we're to sign Ibra since we missed the CL. He's won leagues and cups several times in three different countries now but his main objective is still the CL. In fact in Sweden his quest for a CL title has become a bit of a long running story in itself, and perhaps it's exaggerated....but no CL will definitely make it harder for us to sign him, it's something he really seems to care about.

And yeah, if Inter win this weekend we'll never hear the end of it over here...in fact moving to a non-cl team might then be the best thing to do to end this media frenzy over here about him wanting it so bad. Not that I think he cares about Swedish media too much.

He's already said he's staying no matter what.

So why are some people still going on about him?

Rich man's Berbaflop.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Villa has officially signed for Barca now.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/</a>
Translation:

The front of Valencia wear the shirt of Bara during the s 4 seasons in exchange for EUR 50 million. The new dolo del Camp Nou be submitted the miles Friday afternoon

Do we really need another lazy tosser!
The stat produced on ZI aginst Inter in the CL semi showed he covered less distance than the Barca keeper.
Doesn't exactly fit with the 'dogs of war' description of players Mancini wants.
There always is of course the theory that Craig need somebody to have a row with during every match................
Sorry......................I would'nt touch him with yours!

simon23 said:
ono said:
Same here. Still can't believe Barca swapped Eto'o plus 40m for him. Odd.

He's class on his day, but still.

eto'o is far superior to Ibra......in every single aspect of a forwards play

Ibra has a better first touch, is better holding it up and is better with his back to goal than Eto'o. Those are three aspects straight away that are they to how a forward plays

The Doctor said:
Do we really need another lazy tosser!
The stat produced on ZI aginst Inter in the CL semi showed he covered less distance than the Barca keeper.
Doesn't exactly fit with the 'dogs of war' description of players Mancini wants.
There always is of course the theory that Craig need somebody to have a row with during every match................
Sorry......................I would'nt touch him with yours!

Zlatan got subbed in the 60 minutes in the fist leg against Inter, so those stats are misunderstood.
How about that Zlatan ran more than messi in the second leg agaisnt Inter?
Messi must be lazy too then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.