Ibrahimovic

You are just two idiots, he is a quality player and would improve our team to no end.

Look we know hes number one pin up for all the swedish football fans but seriously this guy is not suited to the premier league. You could argue hes not really suited to the Spanish league either.

Football its all about opinions. My opinion is hes not the sort of player that city should be signing this summer. Hes not better than what we currently have actually not as good as the likes of Tevez and Ade. Plus they want £40 million for him - pretty much what we paid for Ade and Tevez combined.

Not for me I am afraid really do hope he stays at Barca. Like I said, he can prove me wrong from there.

alera said:
Look we know hes number one pin up for all the swedish football fans but seriously this guy is not suited to the premier league. You could argue hes not really suited to the Spanish league either.

Football its all about opinions. My opinion is hes not the sort of player that city should be signing this summer. Hes not better than what we currently have actually not as good as the likes of Tevez and Ade. Plus they want £40 million for him - pretty much what we paid for Ade and Tevez combined.

Not for me I am afraid really do hope he stays at Barca. Like I said, he can prove me wrong from there.

Some would say he already has with all the winners medals he has in his pocket......

alera said:

He is perfectly suited to the pl - last year he was thought of a a better drogba

He is perfectly suited to the pl - last year he was thought of a a better drogba

Now I really cant take you seriously....

I am not too worried anyway, I cant believe the manager or owners will want to sign a player that is not as good as what we already have. So I will keep the faith and fingers crossed he stays at Barca.

alera said:

I am not too worried anyway, I cant believe the manager or owners will want to sign a player that is not as good as what we already have. So I will keep the faith and fingers crossed he stays at Barca.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.castrolfootball.com/rankings/rankings/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.castrolfootball.com/rankings/rankings/</a>

that is this season (after he has had an average season)

Last season: he was ranked 6th in the world ahead of drogba and rooney.

Please shut up, he is one of the best strikers in the world and in the same bracked as torres or villa

Sabster said:
alera said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.castrolfootball.com/rankings/rankings/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.castrolfootball.com/rankings/rankings/</a>

that is this season (after he has had an average season)

Last season: he was ranked 6th in the world ahead of drogba and rooney.

Please shut up, he is one of the best strikers in the world and in the same bracked as torres or villa

not that reliable if Defoe is 4 places higher in the list than Xavvi and higher than Fabregas.

I hope ibrahimovic does the same thing as Ribery and signs a new deal at his club.

2 over rated fuckwits with minimal assets, certainly not as good as tevez or ade.

No thanks.

Of course he is better than Drogba and Rooney.........

Like I said much rather have ade, tevez and bellamy.

YOu could put a gun to my head and I wouldnt agree to city signing Ibrahimovic.

Real world you will struggle to find many City fans that would want him.

alera said:
Of course he is better than Drogba and Rooney.........

Like I said much rather have ade, tevez and bellamy.

YOu could put a gun to my head and I wouldnt agree to city signing Ibrahimovic.

Real world you will struggle to find many City fans that would want him.

He is better than ade and tevev and miles better than bellamy

Fortunately it is not city fans who decide who we sign..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.