Ibrahimovic

Oasis_City said:
....Alves.............Pique............Maxwell
.......................Busquets
.............Xavi-Fabregas-Iniesta
........................Messi
.................Ibrahimovic-Villa

if any team could get away with playing 3 defenders its Barca since they'll have the ball 90% of the time, but I still don't think they will. Let's be honest, all 3 of Xavi, Iniesta, and Cesc are injury prone, there will be plenty of games for all.

I think if you're looking at a 100% fit team, in a big game Ibra will start on the bench, that is of course if there are no big-name exits this summer.

LoveCity said:
ZLATAN RULES OUT ENGLAND MOVE
By Richard Torgerson

Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he will not consider a summer move to the Premier League.

Barca recently recruited David Villa from Valencia in what was believed to be a £35million move, heightening speculation the Swedish striker could be on his way out of the Nou Camp.

Ibrahimovic has reportedly been linked with a switch to Arsenal, with Gunners captain Cesc Fabregas going the other way.

However, the 28-year-old has dismissed such suggestions saying the climate of the country would make any move unlikely.

He told Swedish lifestyle magazine Café: "England doesn't feel close. I don't like rain."

Ibrahimovic also ruled out a return to the club where he started his career, Malmo, who ply their trade in the Swedish Allsvenka league.

But the former Inter Milan star said he would consider moving into a coaching role in the league once he retires.

He added: "Football will always be in my heart, it is a part of me, but I will not make any guest appearances in the Allsvenka.

"Not as an active player at least. Maybe I can contribute my knowledge to Swedish football in some other way."

I'm almost positive that interview is months old, and he's speaking quite generally, not in response to any rumours.

said he would be a disaster at barca and he has been. 16 goals in 30 games sounds ok then you looks at the barca team and the chances they create.

heskey would get 20 goals a season in that team. they paid 40million plus eto who got 40 goals in his last season there. one of the worst bits of transfer business of all time.

will get less goals than ade in the prem and make robinho look like a brilliant signing hope we run a mile from this one

Please God let this rule out City from the Ibra sweepstakes. Do not want him, and he doesn't like the rain. Perfect.

How can we expect him to play in England if he doesn't like the rain?

NewbBlue said:
Please God let this rule out City from the Ibra sweepstakes. Do not want him, and he doesn't like the rain. Perfect.

How can we expect him to play in England if he doesn't like the rain?

bloody hell who actually likes the rain?

alera said:
said he would be a disaster at barca and he has been. 16 goals in 30 games sounds ok then you looks at the barca team and the chances they create.

heskey would get 20 goals a season in that team. they paid 40million plus eto who got 40 goals in his last season there. one of the worst bits of transfer business of all time.

will get less goals than ade in the prem and make robinho look like a brilliant signing hope we run a mile from this one

I'd accept that if there was any reasoning behind it, but you're clearly just making shit up to prove a point. Truth is he's done okay, and very good for a first season in a new country. He was absolutely brilliant all autumn, just the magnificent striker Barca paid for. He's not been anywhere near that level this spring though, but he's definitely played a big part in them winning the league.

that's that sorted then, we buy him and play him in the autumn.

need another for the rest of the season though.....any suggestions?

haller said:
that's that sorted then, we buy him and play him in the autumn.

need another for the rest of the season though.....any suggestions?

Really we need to know how he performs in winter. Could tip the balance and decide whether he is worth signing or not. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.