Iconic City Pics

mcnil said:
garyblue.jpg

I particularly like the guy in the blue city shirt, giving him real shit! Well done that man!

scall1 said:
PoolHustler said:

THAT is one of the most iconic ones. That picture says a lot. The last thing that Maine Road was used for was as a shrine for Marc Vivien Foe. I got a shiver when I saw that.

Someone told me that as they were clearing the flowers and shirts up after that, that there was a helium balloon tied to the railings. They untied it, and decided to release it. The wind was blowing from East to West, so the balloon should have headed away from the main stand. when it was released, it did start to fly away from the main stand, but suddenly, it changed direction and slipped over the roof back into the stadium.
i was almost crying when i saw that.

Immaculate Pasta said:

thats on the wall inside the new wembley along with a piccy of nicky weaver running off after saving the penalty ;)

didnt see any other Div 2 playoff finals piccies on the wall or many Div 1 for that matter, most piccies seemed to be FA cups, international teams or superstars

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.