Iconic City Pics

2j3r8u8.jpg

Not a city picture but it made my week :-)

if your wondering who the fook i am im new to the site,

got to say some of these pics brought back some cracking memories, and got to say the one of the goat with the neville shirt is class, goater...... one word..... legend!!!

clp1000 said:
3517345631_602c43cdca.jpg

Quality pic, hanging on my wall ( and I can clearly see myself, just under the bar )

Superb.
My first trip to OT as a 16 year old, remember hitting about twenty lads on the head with my arm in plaster when it went in.
Was only talking at the Bolton game about the mad bastard who ran the full length of the pitch from the Stretford Paddock and tried to get in our end.
Has anyone got a video link to this?

PoolHustler said:

THAT is one of the most iconic ones. That picture says a lot. The last thing that Maine Road was used for was as a shrine for Marc Vivien Foe. I got a shiver when I saw that.

Someone told me that as they were clearing the flowers and shirts up after that, that there was a helium balloon tied to the railings. They untied it, and decided to release it. The wind was blowing from East to West, so the balloon should have headed away from the main stand. when it was released, it did start to fly away from the main stand, but suddenly, it changed direction and slipped over the roof back into the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.