ICONIC moment at COMS !!!!!!

Im sorry but even if we lose at the swamp its still a fantastic start 4 wins out of 5 and overcoming a tricky carling cup tie!

That run will sit within the very best 'iconic' moments of my 39 years supporting City.

I know whats right and wrong and it was sorta wrong............ but it felt so f*****g right!

I know Saturday is still very fresh, but as some have said, I am sure we will remember the day for a long time to come, the atmosphere was one of the best, if not the best, it has been at COM's, I for one am still hoarse which may have something to do with the Ade celebration. COM' s is our home and when we have a full trophy cabinet things will be just perfect. :-)

I've always disliked the Coms. After the Pearce season I couldn't find one good reason for renewing, so didn't. I've contented myself with the away matches.

Watched the Arse game live on-line and even through the PC and with the stream crashing every 10 mins, the atmosphere was electric.

I think we can now call the place our home and it will become our fortress, I just wont be sat in "my" seat!

Thanks for nothing Pearcy!

I should've been cuter..

mcfc78 said:
relax dude... we beat a average arsenal side... one game at a time should still apply....

Average arsenal side, no chance....they were the better side at OT.

Dodge said:
I've always disliked the Coms. After the Pearce season I couldn't find one good reason for renewing, so didn't. I've contented myself with the away matches.

Watched the Arse game live on-line and even through the PC and with the stream crashing every 10 mins, the atmosphere was electric.

I think we can now call the place our home and it will become our fortress, I just wont be sat in "my" seat!

Thanks for nothing Pearcy!

I should've been cuter..

You certainly weren't the only one mate. My mum and dad were mates with people who'd been ST holders for years but the Pearce era pushed them further than they were willing to go. 10 home games without a goal I mean what the fuck is all that about? Dire is not the word

I'm just gutted I was on holiday and couldn't make it to the game saturday! Might wel turn out to be a big moment that and like someone else said, if we lose to the rags we've still had a fantastic start to the season

And lol at that being an 'average arsenal side'. We beat a below strength arsenal side last season but they were all but at full strength on sat.

Cheltblue said:
That run will sit within the very best 'iconic' moments of my 39 years supporting City.

I know whats right and wrong and it was sorta wrong............ but it felt so f*****g right!

could not of put it better brilliant!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.