I'd drop Kolo Toure

blumoonrises said:
He's been great all season, one mistake and not only do you want to drop him but YOU want to twat him.... pmsl..pleb!
Knee jerk reaction form the OP. We can't drop him. However; one mistake? What about the the Blackburn goal at COMS? The fuck-up between Kolo and JH.

ElanJo said:
and I wouldn't be surprised if Mancini does.

Absolutely f**king insane for him to just lump it up to their keeper with 90 seconds to go. We kept the ball for about 5 mins straight after we scored by simple short passing, why the fuck did he do it??

I bet Mancini is fuming but I can't see how he could be as mad as I am right now. FFS! Just want to twat the stupid c*nt

who the fuck are you Tony Gale

It was stupid but none of of us are too old to learn, he will be as gutted as I am. Very solid again today.

Blue Tooth said:
ElanJo said:

Absolutely f**king insane for him to just lump it up to their keeper with 90 seconds to go. We kept the ball for about 5 mins straight after we scored by simple short passing, why the fuck did he do it??

I bet Mancini is fuming but I can't see how he could be as mad as I am right now. FFS! Just want to twat the stupid c*nt

Thank God you're not the manager then...Knee Jerk reaction.

Whilst I agree that possession would have been the better option, giving the ball to their keeper is not exactly setting them up to score now is it?...We defended those balls all day and we should have defended that one better......they nicked a header, got a flick on and scored a good goal...end off.
It's a good point even if it feels like two lost.

When playing Stoke it's not far off is it...

As for defending those balls all day. Really? We had a torrid time of it for most of the first half. The only reason why it improved in the 2nd was because - shock fecking horror - we kept the ball.

Mistakes are ok but blatantly stupid things like what Kolo did today with 90 secs on the clock should be punished if only to serve as an example. In football terms what he did today was criminal.

The nobheads here can chime in with their "op=idiot" crap all they want. I'm right.

ElanJo said:
Blue Tooth said:
Thank God you're not the manager then...Knee Jerk reaction.

Whilst I agree that possession would have been the better option, giving the ball to their keeper is not exactly setting them up to score now is it?...We defended those balls all day and we should have defended that one better......they nicked a header, got a flick on and scored a good goal...end off.
It's a good point even if it feels like two lost.

When playing Stoke it's not far off is it...

As for defending those balls all day. Really? We had a torrid time of it for most of the first half. The only reason why it improved in the 2nd was because - shock fecking horror - we kept the ball.

Mistakes are ok but blatantly stupid things like what Kolo did today with 90 secs on the clock should be punished if only to serve as an example. In football terms what he did today was criminal.

The nobheads here can chime in with their "op=idiot" crap all they want. I'm right.

You're not right. You're an idiot. You don't drop a player because he makes one mistake. Hart made a mistake earlier this season and Mancini specifically did not drop him, to show that he still had confidence in him.

There's no doubt that it is annoying to concede a goal in the last minute, but it's not the end of the world. Calm down.

dont forget how well he played up till then, i know it was a mistake as we had kept the ball really well in the 10mins before, it was just a rush of blood from kolo, i myself went mad shoutin at the telly at the time but i will forgive him cos him and vinny have been shit hot so far plus the ball was back with their keeper so it wasnt like he gave them an easy chance to score .

ElanJo said:
ElanJo said:
If BM didn't have an Off Topic board I probably wouldn't be here now. I originally signed up to talk about City but the main board seems to be getting more hysterical every week. Slightly annoyed about that
enjoy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.