I'd drop Kolo Toure

Why drop someone who has been amazing all season and saved us twice in the game . He made one mistake , one and you call for his head . Think again mate

I can totally understand where the OP is coming from here, I'm a big fan of Kolo and think he's been and will be for a long time, a great defender with a good reading of the game, but as I watched him hoof the ball up I immediately said to myself, 'Kolo, What the fuck, I can't believe you've just done that' and the rest is history. Very bad decision by an experienced player, the 3 points were ours, just needed to calmly pass the ball for 1 fucking minute, jesus I'm pissed about it.

But as has been said, unity is important and to suggest dropping him would be absolutely ridiculous in any circumstances.

El Knobhead said:
and I wouldn't be surprised if Mancini does.

Absolutely f**king insane for him to just lump it up to their keeper with 90 seconds to go. We kept the ball for about 5 mins straight after we scored by simple short passing, why the fuck did he do it??

I bet Mancini is fuming but I can't see how he could be as mad as I am right now. FFS! Just want to twat the stupid c*nt

Your idea went down like a lead balloon. Well done.

johnny crossan said:
ElanJo said:
and I wouldn't be surprised if Mancini does.
Absolutely f**king insane for him to just lump it up to their keeper with 90 seconds to go. We kept the ball for about 5 mins straight after we scored by simple short passing, why the fuck did he do it??
I bet Mancini is fuming but I can't see how he could be as mad as I am right now. FFS! Just want to twat the stupid c*nt
ElanJo said:
If BM didn't have an Off Topic board I probably wouldn't be here now. I originally signed up to talk about City but the main board seems to be getting more hysterical every week. Slightly annoyed about that
enjoy

Hahahahaha! nice one.

thread_backfire.jpg

one of my best players this season and his attitude is spot on. lost the armband but has stepped up to the plate this season. looks in top condition and his partnership with vinnie is in my opinion the best in england. i was at the game an if you watch it again, he tried a pass to johnson(i think it was) who was free on the right but skuffed his pass. like the others have said, we should have dealt with the return ball easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.