i'd say 500 (TICKET POLICE)

You don't see this every day...

derbytkt-1.jpg

brianisablue said:
marco said:
fuk me i sent this guy a mail on ebay, he's nearly in tears explaining he's been a seasson ticket holder for 30 years and now he has the right to make some money back

No he doesn't, he's just a greedy selfish git with no passion for the club or respect for the many true blues who can't get a ticket. Rant over.

I completely agree.

makes you laugh though, "season ticket holder for 30 years" yet when the time comes a few quid in his back pocket is far more important

Blue_Moon said:
brianisablue said:
marco said:
fuk me i sent this guy a mail on ebay, he's nearly in tears explaining he's been a seasson ticket holder for 30 years and now he has the right to make some money back

No he doesn't, he's just a greedy selfish git with no passion for the club or respect for the many true blues who can't get a ticket. Rant over.

I completely agree.

makes you laugh though, "season ticket holder for 30 years" yet when the time comes a few quid in his back pocket is far more important

So where's his tear-stained email then???

salfordpaul said:
Blue>Red said:

just opened bidding, let the best man win..... ( i'm going anyway hehe)

Daft question time from me again, I'm afraid. You'll have to read the listing, but I've emailed to ask him:-

Which stand is it in?
Which level?
How close is it to the away fans?
Does it include free parking? If so, how far away?
Is it just the one match?
How do you want me to pay?
Where do you want to meet me?
Do you need to collect it afterwards?
Can I just watch?
Will you sell it to a red or is it just City fans?

Thanks.

Something I`ve just noticed.The bidding for some tickets doesn`t end until 19.30 pm,so how could you possibly collect them from the Sellers house and get to the ground in time ?
Only way would be for him/her to end the listing early,but you can only do it so many hours beforehand !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.