Ideas for CL night to show the world we have arrived.

Michael Corleone said:
Keep the inflatables for domestic cups. Don't want the Europe to think we're insane.
Lets get a proper european atmosphere going, flags hanging down tears at the start etc. Ticker tape, massive banners

FFS, pull yourself together, man. Big girl!

Michael Corleone said:
Michael Corleone wrote:
Keep the inflatables for domestic cups. Don't want the Europe to think we're insane.
Lets get a proper european atmosphere going, flags hanging down tears at the start etc. Ticker tape, massive banners

FFS, pull yourself together, man. Big girl!

Haha you would know it's been a long day. Typo.

ha ha great location :)

I know its over the top and cost alot..(but were man city and money is no object) i think there should be t shirts on every seat which everyone wears so its like a mosaic...but through the whole game! :P Would be Awesome :)

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Filling the stadium would be a start. I dont think thats a certainty against Napoli and Villareal
would be a disgrace if we didn't sell out CL games. Don't think there will be any problems there tbh

This sort of stuff should be down the the Blue Alliance to think up. But we have to do something as any European away following will put us lot to shame i can tell you that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.