Ideas for trashing a mates car.

shaving foam mate.washes off easy (obviously dont use if raining).

i was at haven in newquay with 3 families of red twats when they beat chelsea in chumps league final.i never watch them red twats,as it winds me up,so stayed at chalet and went to bed.woke up with champions etc all over my car when i opened curtains. must admit it pissed me off big time,but i was chuckling aswell as seething whilst washing it off.

thanks for reminding me of this.might just be some payback on sunday evening!
god i hope we dont fuck this up!

You will need some blue paper and a hole punch.

Step 1 - punch holes in all the blue paper, making sure you keep the "dots". You will need a LOT!

Step 2 - gain access to said mates car

Step 3 - pour "dots" in all vents/fans in car, angle them upwards & open all theflaps fully.

Step 4 - turn air con/heaters up to full power. Lock the car back up and wait.

Step 5 - watch as your mate starts his car and winds up in a blue snowstorm.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZYqQ5kuiF0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

kill him, chop him up, put him in to a bag, put the bag in the boot, drive the car to a deep gorge in Italy, pour petrol all over the inside of the car, let off the handbrake, push it gently towards the precipice, toss a lighted match in through the open window, stroll off muttering "rag wanker", get in spare car, drive home.

write '8 point lead' on the side and then just set it on fire, keep it simple for him he is a rag and his intelligence will be limited

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.