Ideas please for 6-1 Downfall video

"I gave Rooney my Grandma to stay and he does nothing in return!"

"Tell brother Malcom that we will never sell! We will never surrender, we'll only leave when united are bankrupt"

"City fans say that David Silva is as good as Messi, well the new Duncan Edwards will have him in his pocket all day"

When he finds out that Jones didn't play, Hitler can rant about Ferguson leaving him on the bench

"the grass was too long"
"the grass was too short"
"the ref screwed us over"
"how could evans betray us like the this, send him too the gas chamber"
"i blame the weather"

they are shit but hopefully they might inspire you too think up something related thats better

''You told me Howard Webb would be the fucking referee...... what was he doing as the 4th official?..... I didnt pay Howard Webb to be the fucking 4th official''

or

''and why did that fucking referee play 3 minutes of time added on when we were 3-1 down? If he had blown after 90 minutes the humiliation would not have been this bad. Get me that fucking Clattenburg now. I want him on a train to Belson in the morning.''

And what of this Balotelli, "why always me" he had on that t-shirt. Why does that bog brush haired imbecile continue to humiliate us? He should have got one of those in red for Ferdinand. I can't take any more of his piss taking, dispatch De Gea to put some lit fireworks through his letter box. On second thoughts don't! The dopey twat will probably drop the box in a puddle.

Personally, I'd start it with some reference to it being 3-1 and him having to leave early to get the train back to London, but it being ok because City will never, ever, eclipse the 5-0......

Or the score comes through at 3-1 with a minute to go and he says "What about injury time, we always score in injury time?" and he says "Err there were three goals in injury time boss" and he says "Ah good, who got them? Rooney?" to be replied "Errr Dzeko two and silva one". That could be the point he loses it, if it works.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.