Ideas please for 6-1 Downfall video

I think the rags have actually scripted it themselves already (see 'sad cafe in meltdown' thread):

"I'll drink my own piss if cITEH beat us on Sunday"

"we won the corner count"

"Apart from the 6 goals they scored I thought we contained them pretty well.."

"Maybe if we had played Berbatov we'd have won."

"We DOMINATED the first 30mins and should have made it count.. With Berbatov we would had won the game. period."

"it's alright, we've got Sir Alex - he'll get us out of it, we'll come ... you'll see in May. We'll still be champions" (got to be the women outside in the corridor)

"they're a worthless load of shite, who have been gifted this team through one rich man."

"I actually think Anderson's performance at the weekend is a good example of the type of all-round central midfield display that you won't ever get from Silva"

"Silva? He's over rated, we just forgot who to close players down today"

And my personal favourite: "it wasn't as bad as some are making it out to be".

And now one of my own (with tongue firmly in cheek): "Those who had money on City to win 6-1 stay in the room. Everyone else, fuck off back to London."

Wow some really funny ideas here, thanks. We should come up with a script combining the best of these, then are there any volunteers to sort the technical side out? Ie make it based on our script?!

Opening scene...

Hitler - "Tell me boys, I bet they didn't get to do there stupid fucking Poznan did they?"

"erm, Mein Fuhrer....they did it 6 times"

cue hitler going mental!

I want Hitler shouting: "BUT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO DO WHAT WE FUCKING WANT"

Hitler: "At least our loyal fans stayed until the end"
Officer: "Erm...50,000 of them left at 4-1"
Hitler: "50,000 EMPTY SEATS - ARE YOU FUCKING SURE?"

"At least my own personal ticket touts haven't been caught yet, so I'll have made a few quid off the tourists."

"Err, I've been meaning to tell you about that, gaffer . . ."

"We are the only ones allowed to give out footballing lessons"

"Alan Hansen said that they weren't a fucking team"

"Where's that fat fucking, Hills have eyes bastard, Glazer?"

"Err . . he's just left in a helicopter with the Ronaldo cash and camel gob to offer it to the sheikh for Jo"<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:00 pm --<br /><br />"Leave the room if you are off to support City"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.