Idiot from Cheadle interviewed on GMR after game

All posh people are dicks anyway, the ones i've met are at least. My cousin is a clever lass, went to Uni and got her law degree. She earns shit loads but never forgets she's from Duckinfield, (she lives in Sevenoaks now). Her partner is a complete twat, everything me and my family are not about. 'Whaddyoo driiiving now paaaal', in that fucking awful posh accent. I have to clear the room whenever they're near, which fortunately is about once every bluemoon, (no pun). Whether posh bloke is right or wrong, he's still a dick for being posh. That my take anyways. :-)

Soulboy said:
Seeing City fail miserably yet again, that I can cope with.

But the traffic on Briscoe Lane last night was fucking shocking.

So i'm packing it in.

I must have been stuck at the lights for a good 20 minutes.

Good. More vino for me then! Though latte sales will probably be hit.

1_barry_conlon said:
Soulboy said:
Seeing City fail miserably yet again, that I can cope with.

But the traffic on Briscoe Lane last night was fucking shocking.

So i'm packing it in.

I must have been stuck at the lights for a good 20 minutes.

Pre-match wine. I couldn't believe my eyes. You've changed.

shadygiz said:
mackenzie said:
Johnny Crossan's a bit "posh."

Hope this isn't a vendetta kind of thread. :-(

i thought it was JC....heard him on the imagine phone in a couple of weeks ago...was it JC then??

The bloke on Radio Manc last night made Crossan sound like he was from Ancoats.....Think Prince Phillip only posher!

m27 said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Me and 1-barry-conlon were simply trying to raise standards... you're just lucky I didn't ask for my usual bowl of olives and rocket!

Ah well, I suppose if you're happy with your half a mild and a bag of pork scratchings...

Soulboy said:
m27 said:

Me and 1-barry-conlon were simply trying to raise standards... you're just lucky I didn't ask for my usual bowl of olives and rocket!

Ah well, I suppose if you're happy with your half a mild and a bag of pork scratchings...

Mild and pork scratchings? That's nowt. After going our separate ways I was treated to the sight of one of our party with his gonads out bumping and grinding with two crack whores outside the Crown and Kettle.

You and Bazzer would have been outraged.

m27 said:
Soulboy said:

Mild and pork scratchings? That's nowt. After going our separate ways I was treated to the sight of one of our party with his gonads out bumping and grinding with two crack whores outside the Crown and Kettle.

You and Bazzer would have been outraged.

I am absolutely disgusted at you after reading that filth.

You actually went drinking in the Crown and Kettle?

Dearie me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.