Idiots

I cant' wait for the next 3-4 weeks of weeks, starting this tuesday, the most exciting time being a city fan since I've been on this earth, and I'm 32 by the way.

Bonol said:
we've beaten them already,we can do it again

That was when swashbuckling Mark was in charge. How will timid Mancini approach the game, with a large dose of negativety i suggest.
I suggest you try and remember what being a supporter is all about

Gotta beat stoke first! Must admit when I saw the draw I thought 'well that's the end of that then', but you never know

We have to play Stoke 12th drew 16th win 24th win Chelsea 27th draw 6thdraw 17th win Whats the problem SIMPLES.

Why does being realistic and recognising we haven't got much of a chance make you less of a supporter than a blind optimist?

Reality is we are massive outsiders. Saying so isn't defeatist, it's realistic.

When was the last time we won a big away game against a Prem side when it really mattered? And I am not counting Old Trafford as no pressure on us there.

City are playing shit, Chelsea are playing rather well.

It doesn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together and figure out that they will most probably beat us..

Or maybe it does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.