If Balotelli had done what Hazard did.

BluePurgatory said:
the goats backside said:
BluePurgatory said:
Some on here need to go to spec savers if they think that hazard has not kicked the lad. There are also some who need to go to anger management!

Glad you were not on the Vinnie sending off panel, he would have got an 8 match ban

I wont insult your intelligence by assuming you actually meant what you just said!

I guess my intelligence was insulted then

r.soleofsalford said:
BluePurgatory said:
Some on here need to go to spec savers if they think that hazard has not kicked the lad. There are also some who need to go to anger management!

if the lad hadnt been a first class prick in the first place (he allegedly advertised the fact he would waste time even before the game) hazard wouldnt of foolishly tried to kick the ball from under the scroaty twat.

i ve seen pictures from both side and it looks like hazard made contact with the ball.

its it sad indictment on society that toerags and scroats can disrupt our lives and yet if we do anything to stop them or get in there way its the original victim that pays the price and gets castigate for defending themselves or their property.

the bottom line is the 17 year old acted like a twat if he hadnt of acted like a twat hazard wouldnt of accidentally made contact with him while trying to get the ball.

Amen. Of course, in Texas, being a twat will get you a cowboy boot in the nuts, and the judge would not only dismiss the complaint, but make the victim clean the smudge off the boot toe.

Not sure I want to be taking lessons from Texas: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.austinpost.org/texas-news/texas-gop-opposes-teaching-higher-order-thinking-skills-critical-thinking" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.austinpost.org/texas-news/te ... l-thinking</a>

We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority

AustinBlue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
BluePurgatory said:

if the lad hadnt been a first class prick in the first place (he allegedly advertised the fact he would waste time even before the game) hazard wouldnt of foolishly tried to kick the ball from under the scroaty twat.

i ve seen pictures from both side and it looks like hazard made contact with the ball.

its it sad indictment on society that toerags and scroats can disrupt our lives and yet if we do anything to stop them or get in there way its the original victim that pays the price and gets castigate for defending themselves or their property.

the bottom line is the 17 year old acted like a twat if he hadnt of acted like a twat hazard wouldnt of accidentally made contact with him while trying to get the ball.

Amen. Of course, in Texas, being a twat will get you a cowboy boot in the nuts, and the judge would not only dismiss the complaint, but make the victim clean the smudge off the boot toe.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

dont expect me to say that again till im drunk in an Austin bar with a 20 year old pole dancer grinding in my lap :)

r.soleofsalford said:
AustinBlue said:
r.soleofsalford said:

GOD BLESS AMERICA

dont expect me to say that again till im drunk in an Austin bar with a 20 year old pole dancer grinding in my lap :)

We could fit two or three in your lap

Trust Redknapp to get involved. If it had been one of his ball boys i'm sure he'd see a different side to it:

Harry Redknapp has absolved Chelsea's Eden Hazard of blame for his red card against Swansea, instead branding the actions of the ball boy involved as "disgusting".

Hazard was sent off by the referee Chris Foy for kicking out at Charlie Morgan in the closing stages of Wednesday night's Capital One Cup semi-final second leg at Liberty Stadium.

The Belgium playmaker lost patience when the 17-year-old ball boy refused to hand over the ball after it had gone out for a goal-kick. Morgan fell to the ground as Hazard attempted to get the ball from him, with the 22-year-old then trying to kick it from under him but appearing to instead make contact with the youngster.

The QPR manager Redknapp sympathises with Hazard and holds Morgan responsible for the incident.

"Hazard toe-poked the ball under the boy's body. Why is the kid lying on the ball in the first place?" he said. "You can imagine the frustration – you're a player trying to reach a cup final but there's this kid behaving like an idiot who won't give you the ball back.

"Hazard didn't kick the kid, he kicked the ball underneath him, but the whole thing got blown out of all proportion. I can think of a lot of players who would have kicked a bit harder than he did. He just toe-poked the ball away.

"The boy was tweeting before the game that he's a super time waster. The way he behaved was disgusting."

Morgan himself briefly broke his silence last night, tweeting: "Crazy 24 hours. Spoke to Hazard and I will not be pressing charges. Be in touch."

Despite that, South Wales Police have been obliged to continue investigating the incident after receiving three complaints.

"Three calls have been received from members of the public living in Sussex, Kent and west Wales which are being followed up," a police spokesman said.

Hazard was assumed to have avoided criminal charges when the matter was dropped after he and the teenager met and made mutual apologies.

It then emerged Morgan was no mere ball boy but the son of the millionaire Swansea director Martin Morgan.

Charlie's parents Martin and Luisa Morgan own almost a quarter of the Premier League club and their son enjoys a lifestyle most professional footballers would envy.

Lifelong Swans fans, the Morgans amassed their £42m through owning and selling a travel agency and then investing in boutique hotels.

Wonder where he learnt to roll around in agony when hazards boot scuffed his coat????? Little shit, Hazard was wrong to do what he did...He should have picked him up by his ear.. WTF is this world coming too!!

Looks like Hazard will get an extended ban as he's on an FA charge http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jan/25/eden-hazard-violent-conduct-fa-ball-boy

For me, the ball boy is an idiot, but:

1. Hazard kicked out in frustration while the ball was out of play. If he'd done this to another player it would have been a sending off/ 3 match ban. I can't see the argument that he kicked the ball not the boy, as the ball was out of play - Hazard didn't NEED to kick anything, he'd have been better rolling the kid off the ball with his hands.

2. No matter the ball boy's age (I didn't see Hazard check his ID so why is it relevant?), kicking anyone who isn't another player is always going to be seen as worse than kicking a player. For refs, stewards, ball boys, managers etc, football is not meant to be a contact sport.

I can't see anything other than an extended ban (I'm going for 5 matches).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.