If Bobby goes, who comes in?

I've pointed this out in another thread, we can go for almost any manager out there, there is no window for change of manager. And before you ask who, I don't know, that's the job of the club to do some serious research, i suggested jurgen klopp of borussia Dortmund just as an example of someone few have heard of but could be the next mourinho.

TINY said:
Deschamps, Klinsmann?

Klinsmann was good for the German National team but that was mainly because he had Loew.

I firmly believe that managing a national team and managing a club are two entirely different pairs of shoes.

As a club manager Klinsmann was not impressive at all, look how long he lasted at Bayern.

Only Mourinho and Hiddink would be worth the risk. Neither available. Mancini is 4th in the league, our apparent trajectory. We had a bad, boring spell like this last season but then Mancini was "god" again once we started playing well again. Our fans are so unbelievably fickle, truly embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.