If Bobby goes, who comes in?

Some young ones would be Jurgen Klopp of Borussia Dortmund or Andre Villas Boas of Porto.

The former of which tore Mancini's team to shreds in Germany.

Alright; seeing as the OP is ruing out Mourinho and Hiddink.... Jol, Van Gaal, Pellegrini, Rijkaard or Ranieri (under-rated job he did at Chelsea).

NewbBlue said:
Some young ones would be Jurgen Klopp of Borussia Dortmund or Andre Villas Boas of Porto.

The former of which tore Mancini's team to shreds in Germany.
or some one whos prepared to play attacking football...

There's no one out there better than Mancini that's currently available. People mentioning managers who's clubs are currently top of their respective leagues are absolute bellends.

jimharri said:
Alright; seeing as the OP is ruing out Mourinho and Hiddink.... Jol, Van Gaal, Pellegrini, Rijkaard or Ranieri (under-rated job he did at Chelsea).

I assume Rijkaard was there as a joke.

LoveCity said:
Only Mourinho and Hiddink would be worth the risk. Neither available. Mancini is 4th in the league, our apparent trajectory. We had a bad, boring spell like this last season but then Mancini was "god" again once we started playing well again. Our fans are so unbelievably fickle, truly embarrassing.

I think there is a reason Hiddink took the Turkey job rather than a club manager job.

FeedTheGoat10 said:
O'Neill is massively overrated.

Consistently got Villa in position to challenge for top 4 and now that he's gone we see just how ordinary a side he was dealing with. I'd have him until we can get the best of the best. There's no use in getting a semi-big name in like Mancini again.

The only manager that I could accept is Hitzfeld.

Or you know, Holloway, because he's a crowd pleasing wanker and it might stop some from whinging.

You know who we should get? A young manager. A guy who isn't old, has won lots before and has the opportunity to build a bit of a dynasty here. A guy who can handle big players, and has proven his class through winning things with big and small clubs alike.

Someone like....errr.....Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.