If I was City ...

Dax777 said:
VERTONGHEN!!!!

We need to test Savic before going for another defender. Savic looks every bit as talented as Vertonghen but people are too keen to buy buy buy, throwing money isn't the solution and the OPs idea is outrageous, that would mean another giant overhaul and another long gelling process. Savic, Hargreaves, Razak - we have barely utilized players already who might be able to add a lot to us in the near future.

Who would be dumb enough to take Tevez in? Only a low level team hoping to make some money off tv revenue because of his name...no quality squad will take him in. no way!

Jumanji said:
People want to splash more money in hopes a solution is found?

i'm just thinking aloud to replace the deadwood in the team (pointing the finger at Barry) and i rate Lavezzi and Cavani over Tevez and Balo.

tbh i'd keep Balo too, but he's getting such a bad time from the media here, always in a goldfish bowl and he isnt mentality right to handle it. He'll never be a 20-goal-a-season striker for us.

Im my opinion i think those 3 players are the missing links to our team, the way we play at present.

and @ BlueGeorge .... kiss my Bluemoon! pillock.

BlueGeorge said:
inGavious said:
... I'd be knocking on Napoli's door, offering them £80m and Tevez and Balotelli for Hamsik, Lavezzi and Cavani. Obviously pre-agreement for next summers window cos they will be CL-tied. Cos they are the players that will fit us perfectly to replace Barry, Tevez and Balotelli and push our team on to where we want to be.

I'd be knocking on Bolton's door now, getting a deal for Cahill ready for January, as i think he's the ideal partner for Kompany in the defense.
Fuck off you stupid ****.

Don't mess about George, tell him how you really feel!!!

Some of the posters on here need to get a grip. You lost 2 - 0 at Bayern Munich - they're a great side, and traditionally are a European powerhouse. They're also very good at home. To want to sell Balotelli is a crazy idea - he might be one track short of an album but he's a cracking player with real talent. Tevez is a monster who should be made to play with the reserves so I think City need to get rid of him quickly. I don't think it will be easy though, not many teams have £50m to spend.

Regarding Gary Cahill - I'm not sure how well he'd do for you now. Yes, he played well for England but as someone who watches him week in week out, he's looked totally disinterested this season and has been exposed against good attackers (like against City/United/Liverpool). It could be because he's playing with the awful Knight and Robbo, but I think he would need to pull his socks up in order to be a good buy for you lot on January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.