If I was City ...

TBH,

It's our first year in the CL (We got there finally)
We have got a real tough group, Bayern who haven't lost for months and Napoli who are playing out of their skins. Give RM a year or so and I bet we'll be dominating everything we enter

We know Mancini is a demanding coach and im sure he will be looking to improve the team in the next transfer windows. Like he always does.

But to get ridd of Balo would be insane....he is an unique forward just like like C.Ronaldo. A big athletic goal machine who can play wide and in the centre aswell.. And seems to be maturing now.

Out: Tevez, Hargreaves (in summer unless his contract is extended), Kolo maybe?

In: A 4th choice striker in. Not a world star.....but someone who can do the job and rotate.

A young good talented central/defensive midfielder in january/summer would be good (this is the old area in City's squad). With Barry and Hargreaves being over 30 already. Yaya is 28....Milner 25 and De Jong is 27 soon. (hopefully Razak will become great aswell)

And no defenders IMO, because Boyata is promising and will be in the squad next year surely. Savic could be a starter soon and Lescott is a good back-up and a decent starter for now.

Maybe another winger? Like Weiss/Cerci/Hoilett for example.

Just some small tinkering. But i dont think Mancini will be very active in the january window. But if we get through the group stages then maybe he will. Looking forward to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.