If it was up to you would you ban the Sun newspaper from the Etihad?

If I was Sheikh Mansour I'd buy News International and fire the fucking lot - Just because I could.

The very worst should be banned as a warning to all the others, these tossers sit there sampling the very best in food & hospitality , quaffing our wine while destroying us with their lies & racist slurs from within the club, used to see Collymore there doing exactly this .Would you let someone into your house who absolutely hates you ? This is essentially what we do. What exactly have we got to lose by say , banning the sun who are slaughtering Sterling at every opportunity.

1000000% Get them away from the club, even if it's just temporarily so they can revaluate the shite they churn out

Without hesitation. We have played the long game, trying to get press on board but journalism is at an all time low and our approach has not worked is some cases and we do not need them. I wouldnt stop at the Sun also. Certain individuals need to be banned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.