If Joe Hart Got Injured...

have to be zaba dont think there is a role he coulnt do on the pitch .

who remembers when quinny went in that time and saved the pen then caught the ball from the resulting corner. classic

de niro said:
Freestyler said:
and we had no sub keeper on the bench, realistically who would you stick in goal?

This will be interesting...

Nevermind that, if he got injured we'd be fucked anyway . We need a better number two and fucking fast.

Bill, I respect your opinion, but I just wonder on what grounds do you call into question Pants ability?

From what I have seen, there has been very little game time to be able to judge him either way. For the little time we have seen him, I can only say he has done a decent job. Yes, goals have been conceded, but look at the number Joe has conceded this season, and we have all backed him and blamed the defence. Pants too has made some great saves in his short periods he has had first team minutes between the post.

I believe we should still have a reserve team, to be able to keep our full squad tip top with game time.

Graceyboy said:
de niro said:
Freestyler said:
and we had no sub keeper on the bench, realistically who would you stick in goal?

Nevermind that, if he got injured we'd be fucked anyway . We need a better number two and fucking fast.

Bill, I respect your opinion, but I just wonder on what grounds do you call into question Pants ability?

From what I have seen, there has been very little game time to be able to judge him either way. For the little time we have seen him, I can only say he has done a decent job. Yes, goals have been conceded, but look at the number Joe has conceded this season, and we have all backed him and blamed the defence. Pants too has made some great saves in his short periods he has had first team minutes between the post.

I believe we should still have a reserve team, to be able to keep our full squad tip top with game time.

I fully agree mate, i do, but please try to respect the ops original post, we are starting to fall away from that here.

p.s. Pant's is not pants... imo.

Drewmanc said:
de niro said:
Freestyler said:

Bit harsh on Pants that pal, I don't recall us having many great No 2's waiting in the wings. Panty is about the standard of a sub GK and can do the job fairly well when called upon.

Yeah, genuine, kosher, 24ct No2's aren't too bothered about getting a game. The pleasure for them comes on the training ground.

I'd have Micah. Only trouble with Micah'd be when he dives and smashes his head on one of the posts. How much added time for replacing a post?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.