If Liverpool or United achieved the same results, there would be no debate

Yup - but if your metric is - win if you can, but whatever you do, don't lose, then Arsenal's record moves to the forefront.

I agree that we're the better side - but an argument can be made for Arsenal.
And in all fairness, they did play incredible football as well. I am not saying they were better, but at their peak with Henri and Pires and Viera and Bergkamp etc, they were a tremendous side. Yes, they tried to walk the ball into the net at times, but they played fast possession-based football much like we do.

Have you seen the other teams this season? In the main, they've been garbage. And I don't mean against us. On their own, they've been tripe.
A cabbage white butterfly flutters amongst the dandelions, on it's own a wonder to admire. Against a backdrop of 100 Red Admirals taking flight amongst a sea of multicoloured Orchids...fuck off you posh day-moth fucking about in the weeds

Everyone knows this is the best team in English football history bar none, they won't say it though, quite frankly I couldn't give a fuck what they think or say... Watching City win the league has been one of the highlights of my life .... Can't wait for next season ..

A cabbage white butterfly flutters amongst the dandelions, on it's own a wonder to admire. Against a backdrop of 100 Red Admirals taking flight amongst a sea of multicoloured Orchids...fuck off you posh day-moth fucking about in the weeds

In a car park full of Trabants, we are a veritable Wartburg.

I couldn't care less what opinions are sprouted about us regarding how good our team is. I'm renewing my card, and if we are better next season than this then so much the better.

I hope we leave them trailing in our wake again, and it has nothing to do with opinions from the red biased media, but more to do with the G7, and how they wanted to royally shaft the world of football for their own gain.

Well, they didn't think it through properly, did they, and their lack of foresight has come to haunt them.

It would be funny as fuck if owners like ours were joined by others investing in other teams and push the so called 'elite' further down the pecking order.

Imagine, in a few years time, Us, Villa, Newcastle, West Ham and Port Vale or some other team, fighting it out for the title, while all those history obsessed clubs with the benefit of rancid meat sales to school kitchens or brown envelopes left in convenient places being nothing but mid table fodder?

One can but dream.

Last edited:
The RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya are not so-called because they deliver daily balanced articles on what is going on in the football world. They are steeped in age old glories and are desperate for further glories for their beloved. Any throw-in, goal, blade of grass, or utterance is lauded to the heights. The hacks of the RDAHM have been supporters, free-loaders, mouthpieces and apologists for those clubs for decades. It ain't gonna change. They are never gonna put us on the front page and purr collectively over whatever is achieved in Beswick - no matter what is achieved nor whatever eclipses their favourites. We have achieved this season several marks that have not been achieved before by any PL team - points, wins, goals! Each point, win and goal has stabbed the RDAH journos in their oversized arses, and it's like toothache for them - a constant niggling ache! CFC suffered this treatment very early on when Roman first dusted the moth shit off his wallet, but MCFC have had season after season of it since the Good Sheikh took over. Bile, antagonism, insults, and sheer bloody jealousy have adorned the RDAHMeedya for nigh on ten seasons. Just hope they can cope with it for another ten seasons.

Totally agree. Neville et al set the narrative. He started this ‘your not great until you defend it narrative’. He spends most games discussing how teams can or should stop us.

The fact is we’ve smashed records held by multiple ‘great teams’and done it in one season. In fact breaking a record held by Spurs since 61!!

Had Klopp or Mourinho achieved what we had you can only imagine the media love in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.