If Manchester United....(for PB)

Prestwich_Blue said:
waspish said:
BigJoe#1 said:
claim the Community shield as silverware and Moyse's first trophy, then we will claim the Barclays Asia Pacific trophy as ours for 2013/14!!

What say you?

Yep we had to beat 2 teams scum will have to play 1 relegated team
So it should count as two trophies.

1 and half trophies we only had to play one English team ;)

well brian swanson seems to think it's a real trophy, bag the audi cup and the sextuple is on the cards.

seriously I hold this in the same regard I have or the shamrock cup, Juan Gamper trophy and expect to see it sitting pride of place in the museum next to them, nice for those who have traveled to see us win them but the proper cups are 3 weeks away

Yes I am counting this Asia Cup as a trophy and David Moyes will be handed a cup as soon as he can get anybody who wants to sign for the Rags (oops no
Ronaldo or Fabregas!!)

My views are impartial, though I have a track record of driving around Stretford with blue flags flying after City Legends beat Trafford in a 5 a side game.

Well Mancini kept claiming that the charity shield was a trophy. Not for me though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.