If Manchester United....(for PB)

BigJoe#1 said:
claim the Community shield as silverware and Moyse's first trophy, then we will claim the Barclays Asia Pacific trophy as ours for 2013/14!!

What say you?
I hate the twunt, but it is M-O-Y-E-S. The 'S' comes after the 'E'. Fucking hell!

Joycee Banercheck said:
BigJoe#1 said:
claim the Community shield as silverware and Moyse's first trophy, then we will claim the Barclays Asia Pacific trophy as ours for 2013/14!!

What say you?
I hate the twunt, but it is M-O-Y-E-S. The 'S' comes after the 'E'. Fucking hell!

He's been the manager of a Premier League team for 11 years, and people still can't spell his name correctly.

Unbelievable!

Re: If Manchester Ushited....

Prestwich_Blue said:
I'd say:
1) Swearing in thread titles is against the CoC so edit it.
2) Do we really need a separate thread on this?
3) It's Moyes. M-O-Y-E-S.

no it isn't is Davey, come on PB catch up lad!

Vienna_70 said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
BigJoe#1 said:

What say you?

He's been the manager of a Premier League team for 11 years, and people still can't spell his name correctly.

Unbelievable!

Really shows how great of a manager he is.

BWUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.