if mancini can forgive........

Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:
sorry, but i just cant forgive someone that has disrespected our club, our manager and our city!
its funny really, reminds me of a girlfriend that keeps wanting to break up but doesnt want to be single and will only dump you once shes found a new bloke, and if that was the case with a girl, would you say okay babe i forgive you ill take you back?, espesh if she does it repeatedly....

Depends what she looks like...

The problem is, if he PROMISED to never do it again and to not mess us about ever again...

Who on EARTH would believe him?

Answer: No-one

TCIB said:
Tevez City said:
nijinskybell said:
Tevez is off, one way or another. His next Club will get a good 18 months out of him and then he will be agitating for another move. I appreciate what Carlos has done for us on the pitch but he has seriously fucked up at City now... no way back.

Tevez cannot be trusted now. Deliberate penalty miss? Deliberate one-on-one miss? Who knows, but the doubt is now there.

How old are you ?

How old are you ?

I also thought you were not going to interact on the board about Tevez anymore. You can't help yourself eh.

Someone has an opinion and you of all people have the audacity to question his reasoning abilities with a poor attempt to undermine him with the old "how old are you". You sir are priceless.

PMSL .

I decided, a long time ago, that I'd trust Mancini's judgement in all football related matters.
So, regardless of the fact that I've exceeded the length of my tether with tevez, I'll give him the respect that any player in a City shirt deserves (albeit without any undue enthusiasm). . if Mancini ever sees fit to let him wear one again.
However, I very much doubt that my resolve in this matter will ever be put to the test because I don't think that he'll apologise and I don't think that he'd ever play for us again even if he did. . it was 'apologise and get to train with the first team' that was on offer from my recollection. . not 'apologise and get a first 11 place'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.