If Mancini is sacked mid-season....

Greenjob said:
"Afterall, we just want a stable club, one thats competeing at the highest level with the other top clubs, and a realistic chance of honours - don't we"?

No, we don't. I want a team that's going to win every match and every possible trophy and if I don't get it right now I'm going to scweam and scweam (and boo of course) and make thousands of posts saying the same thing until I get it.

Sincerely,

THe Doom Mongers Club

PhuketBlue said:
Greenjob said:
"Afterall, we just want a stable club, one thats competeing at the highest level with the other top clubs, and a realistic chance of honours - don't we"?

No, we don't. I want a team that's going to win every match and every possible trophy and if I don't get it right now I'm going to scweam and scweam (and boo of course) and make thousands of posts saying the same thing until I get it.

Sincerely,

THe Doom Mongers Club
LMFAO too true my man ;-)

I want everything to be fine. I want no debate, no discussion, no thinking. I want everyone to back the current manager like a mindless drone, regardless of what happens on the pitch.

Sincerely,

The Tubthumpers club.

Bluemoon115 said:
I want everything to be fine. I want no debate, no discussion, no thinking. I want everyone to back the current manager like a mindless drone, regardless of what happens on the pitch.

Sincerely,

The Tubthumpers club.

You've already got the no thinking bit mastered, just need to work on the rest,

Carry on scweaming!

PhuketBlue said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Sincerely,

The Tubthumpers club.

You've already got the no thinking bit mastered, just need to work on the rest,

Carry on scweaming!
The only thing being "scweamed" on here over and over and over and over is "Rome wasn't built in a day". Which is a lack of logical thinking and just something being posted a thousand times. Something which your posts suggests you're against.

At least I use my own arguments/logic, as odd as it might be, at least I'm not peddling other peoples arguments.

PS, just a heads up, now you have to tell me that if I don't like it I should fuck off to Salford.

Bluemoon115 said:
The only thing being "scweamed" on here over and over and over and over is "Rome wasn't built in a day". Which is a lack of logical thinking and just something being posted a thousand times. Something which your posts suggests you're against.

At least I use my own arguments/logic, as odd as it might be, at least I'm not peddling other peoples arguments.

PS, just a heads up, now you have to tell me that if I don't like it I should fuck off to Salford.

Wouldn't dream of it old chap.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course, just don't need to constantly read the same opinions being expressed dozens of times per day. The 'Rome wasn't built in a day' type posts are daft and repetitive but in fairness they are usually in response to equally daft and repetitive posts from the doom mongers club.

PhuketBlue said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Wouldn't dream of it old chap.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course, just don't need to constantly read the same opinions. The 'Rome wasn't built in a day' type posts are daft and repetitive but in fairness they are usually in response to equally daft and repetitive posts from the doom mongers club.
Fair, but these other "repetitive" posts are at least relevant to what's happening on the pitch. I don't even mind overly positive posts that stay on topic. It's the ones that, like I said, tell those who dare question to fuck off before comparing the greatest civilisation that ever existed to a football team.

And as you're above it, and will definitely be in the 5% (hahahahaha), don't bite when I start posting random historical facts with my posts.

Bluemoon115 said:
Fair, but these other "repetitive" posts are at least relevant to what's happening on the pitch. I don't even mind overly positive posts that stay on topic. It's the ones that, like I said, tell those who dare question to fuck off before comparing the greatest civilisation that ever existed to a football team.

And as you're above it, and will definitely be in the 5% (hahahahaha), don't bite when I start posting random historical facts with my posts.

Come on it's not really a random historical fact at all, nobody is comparing City to Rome as you well know. 'Rome wasn't built in a day' is an expression in fairly common usage (or at least it used to be last time i was in the UK) to mean that some things take time and I'm quite sure that is the sense that it is being used.

waspish said:
I Believe in Mancini more than any other manager I've watched manage city(25 years)..... You now why I do? I just feel it.........Its the first time as a city fan I have really got angry and lost my temper with other city fans about a manager at our club......Just pray we back Mancini for 3 to 4 years at the very least..........I have 100% faith in him........................

Well, I've been watching City for 15 years (cue sniggering from 40+ years stalwarts) and I do agree that he is potentially the best we've had in my lifetime as a Blue. His CV is fantastic and he appears mentally strong enough to withstands anything that gets thrown at him. 4th will do this season because nothing will happen overnight - but I just want to fucking win something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.