If Mancini was here, we would be...

@BluePhil8 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
he wouldn't be sitting on his chair as we are getting embarrassed by shit teams, he would be on the touchline showing a bit of fucking passion and emotion towards the players
Haha. Already forgotten the FA cup final have we? We were schooled that day and Mancini didn't know which way was up.

Not to mention his inability to adapt in Europe, or away at Stoke, Sunderland or Everton.

Which game was it where he took Tevez off and put Lescott on as striker? I forget. But no, you're right, our lord and saviour Bobby was tactically imperious.

Who won the Cup in 2011 ?
Who won the League in 2012 ?

We are now 8th in a poor league having spent 100m.

Oh & he got us to the FA Cup Final last season which we would have won if it hadn't been for the club introducing the gruesome twosome.

ctidcarl said:
winner1.jpg

BL2blue said:
@BluePhil8 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
he wouldn't be sitting on his chair as we are getting embarrassed by shit teams, he would be on the touchline showing a bit of fucking passion and emotion towards the players
Haha. Already forgotten the FA cup final have we? We were schooled that day and Mancini didn't know which way was up.

Not to mention his inability to adapt in Europe, or away at Stoke, Sunderland or Everton.

Which game was it where he took Tevez off and put Lescott on as striker? I forget. But no, you're right, our lord and saviour Bobby was tactically imperious.

Who won the Cup in 2011 ?
Who won the League in 2012 ?

We are now 8th in a poor league having spent 100m.

Oh & he got us to the FA Cup Final last season which we would have won if it hadn't been for the club introducing the gruesome twosome.

Ah, rewriting history now.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:50 pm --<br /><br />
MSP said:
Mancini cocksuckers just won't go.. they'll be around in 3 decades, talking about new manager and how their Bobby should still be there.
I used to laugh at the brain washed, cult indoctrinated Liverpool fans droning on about Rafa. Turns out we have our own version now. Makes me sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.