If Mancini was here, we would be...

MSP said:
Ferguson had understanding how things work, he was corporate player.

Mancini is nutter who thought he is corporation on his own.

But nothing of that really matters, he's gone, he is Turkish club manager. But some nutters still can't stop dreaming and wanking about him.

Well he is rather attractive

Not much better. It is very difficult in getting the balance between Domestic and European football. Mancini did get the domestic side of our game right but not in Europe.

bobmcfc said:
MSP said:
Ferguson had understanding how things work, he was corporate player.

Mancini is nutter who thought he is corporation on his own.

But nothing of that really matters, he's gone, he is Turkish club manager. But some nutters still can't stop dreaming and wanking about him.

Well he is rather attractive

I know, I know, what some of you are missing :D

But Pele looks like an old seagull, too :)

Trying to be honest.

I appreciate no everyone will agree with me.

Javi Garcia (£17m)-waste of money
Matija Nastasic (£10m)
Jack Rodwell (£12m)-waste of money
Scott Sinclair (£6m)-waste of money
Maicon (£3m)-waste of money
Sergio Aguero (£38m)
Samir Nasri (£24m)
Stefan Savic (£10m)-waste of money
Gael Clichy (£7m)
Costel Pantilimon (£2m)
Edin Dzeko (£27m)
Yaya Toure (£26m)
Mario Balotelli (£26m)-waste of money
David Silva (£25m)
James Milner (£20m)
Aleksandr Kolarov (£18m)-waste of money
Jerome Boateng (£11m)-waste of money(got it back)
Adam Johnson (£9m)-waste of money
Patrick Vieira (Free)
£112 million in that list alone.

Then if you add the likes of RSC, etc, it doesn't bear thinking about.

Thankfully Sheikh Mansour is.........(fill in as appropriate)

Bluemoon115 said:
MC ID said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Javi Garcia (£17m)
Matija Nastasic (£10m)
Jack Rodwell (£12m)
Scott Sinclair (£6m)
Maicon (£3m)
Sergio Aguero (£38m)
Samir Nasri (£24m)
Stefan Savic (£10m)
Gael Clichy (£7m)
Costel Pantilimon (£2m)
Edin Dzeko (£27m)
Yaya Toure (£26m)
Mario Balotelli (£26m)
David Silva (£25m)
James Milner (£20m)
Aleksandr Kolarov (£18m)
Jerome Boateng (£11m)
Adam Johnson (£9m)
Patrick Vieira (Free)

Indeed, if only the owners had let him spend to build his own team.

This is awkward, I meant the 13/14 summer. Where it seems the spanish duo have pretty much decided who to get and who to hold on to with Pellegrini being pretty okay with that. In other seasons he was supported apart from I'd say last summer where he wanted RVP,Hazard and De Rossi and got Garcia and Sinclair which I think most agree was Marwoods fault, hense the spanish duo.

Edit: Fair play to the spanish duo mind I think they've got good players it's just the ones we still got that are the problem
He already had an excellent squad. We were in for those players you mention, but for different reasons they chose not to join (Money, little boys inside him, loyalty)

Instead of working on serious "Plan B's", he bitched, moaned and and disrespected our management team in the press. He wasn't a team player, and had no intention of being. That's why he went.

You all make fucking Fergie comparisons, but when did you ever hear of the piss can slagging of the red shits internal hierarchy? Even when his star signing was Phil FUCKING Jones? You didn't, because targeting your allies is ridiculous. He turned on his own. He had to go.

I... I understand your point but like fuck have I made fergie comparison, unless you mean in general terms to the group of us who actually liked Mancini making those comparisons as an example of a manager in complete control/the director approach.

I get he had to leave, he was biting the hand that fed him and I support Pellegrini. The fact is if in this hypothetical scenario the OP has suggested Mancini was still here that suggests he would of been able to get rid of what he deemed our shite players, instead of them still being here stinking up the place.

I reckon Pellegrini is starting to realise there are some players here who should be moved on and ain't up to the grade, Mancini already knew this. I refuse to accept that two seperate managers with two seperate styles still have the same 'away' problem, for me it is clear the fault lies with the players.

This is all very distracting from the result, thank you for that.

Ducado said:
Just what is the point of all this angst he ain't coming back

C'mon, let's really get this thread going tonight, it's a great and completely irrelevant diversion, and just what the doctor ordered to take the mind off an awful awful day.[/quote]<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:20 pm --<br /><br />
Ducado said:
Just what is the point of all this angst he ain't coming back

That's what they said about Jose...

@BluePhil8 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
he wouldn't be sitting on his chair as we are getting embarrassed by shit teams, he would be on the touchline showing a bit of fucking passion and emotion towards the players
Haha. Already forgotten the FA cup final have we? We were schooled that day and Mancini didn't know which way was up.

Not to mention his inability to adapt in Europe, or away at Stoke, Sunderland or Everton.

Which game was it where he took Tevez off and put Lescott on as striker? I forget. But no, you're right, our lord and saviour Bobby was tactically imperious.

It was Stoke away I think. I'm not saying he was perfect, but he had far more to him that Pellegrini in these situations.

4 defeats out of 11 league games? 4 away losses out of 6, 3 of which were against dross (one of the other 2 was a poor result at Stoke as well). Things were never as bad as this under Mancini thats for sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.