If Milner was still here would Pep pick him?

Solid player whilst he was here but never a first choice regular so i doubt he would be under Pep, but seriously who gives a shit

He would be doing the Delph role, covering the same positions he currently does and imo Delph does it better, is the younger of the two and will be costing us less.

Not as a preferred regular starter - but as a squad player given the form he's been in - he'd still see regular minutes.

Would have been in the same position as before he left. Good player and due to his ability to play numerous positions, because a good footballing brain, he would have been used across the pitch. At the end of the day, he (And not may others in the league) are better than Fernadinho, KDB, 2 x Silva or Gundogan.

closest he'd get to our team now would be to put the cones out at training - I'd play Ederson in central midfield ahead of Milner as his technique and range of passing is far superior!

i know he enjoyed a big pay day. but his reasoning that he was not selected on many occasions were valid. i Have no doubt that he could be in some way useful even now However unlike some he always gave his all for us and that shouldn't be easily forgotten

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.