if not de rossi...

Jumanji said:
Kaka is a past it attacking midfielder. We'd like a central midfielder.

Lassana Diarra is hardly an upgrade from De Jong. He just comes with more of an engine.

Milan would not sell Boateng. Good player, though.

Now Joao Moutinho, I really like! He's a well rounded CM: great technique, passing, stamina, etc. He's worth a shout for sure. He dictates how Porto plays really and I don't think they would give him up for a low fee. They'd hold us to ransom.

None of these players are as good as DDR in my opinion and would cost far more than the 10m we could get him for.
Who is this?

Dax777 said:
Jumanji said:
Kaka is a past it attacking midfielder. We'd like a central midfielder.

Lassana Diarra is hardly an upgrade from De Jong. He just comes with more of an engine.

Milan would not sell Boateng. Good player, though.

Now Joao Moutinho, I really like! He's a well rounded CM: great technique, passing, stamina, etc. He's worth a shout for sure. He dictates how Porto plays really and I don't think they would give him up for a low fee. They'd hold us to ransom.

None of these players are as good as DDR in my opinion and would cost far more than the 10m we could get him for.
Who is this?

Dance Dance Revolution.

No love for Moussa Sissoko? He seems very promising.

Lass is good but is more like a De Jong than a De Rossi. De Rossi is a complete footballer, I don't think there are any others out there for an affordable price at the moment. This is a man who filled in at centre-back for Roma against Juventus, went up the other end and scored, and was named man of the match.

LoveCity said:
No love for Moussa Sissoko? He seems very promising.

Lass is good but is more like a De Jong than a De Rossi. De Rossi is a complete footballer, I don't think there are any others out there for an affordable price at the moment. This is a man who filled in at centre-back for Roma against Juventus, went up the other end and scored, and was named man of the match.

He is actually more like Yaya, and defending wise he is even better. Yaya offensively is better than him but Lass is much better than NDJ & Barry offensively.

well a lot of people are saying that javi martinez would be even better then DDR but he sure will cost a shit load of money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.