If not Torres or Ibra, then who?

A A

Anonymous

As the title says...if we can't/won't sign Torres or Ibra, then which centre forwards do you think would improve us and are realistic targets?

For me, RSC is finished. Jo and Caceido probably aren't what is required (although you never know, Mancini may see something in them and choose to keep one), so we'll need another forward to challenge Ade and Tevez.

I don't see Higuain or Aguero as the answer. I imagine we'd be looking at a more traditional target man...

age wise, and too build for the future, maybe, luis suarez, karim benzema(has a big point to prove after his omission by france), edin dzeko.
just to name a few more realistic targets. i'm sure some of you bluemooners can add some more.

It depends if Bobby wants to make a move before the World Cup or not. Theres always a couple of stars that emerge at the WC - I agree we need a target man as Santa isn't fit enough and Ade has still yet to convince me. I'm not really sure who he'll go for but I hope we don't sign any other Brazilian strikers!
Billy do you still want Bobby to go?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.