If not Torres or Ibra, then who?

Look closer to home the player we need is right under our noses
24 goals from 37 games in a shit side in the toughest league in the world, doesnt sound as flashy but gets the job done puts the ball in the onion bag and nicked Fergie's sons missus

Darren Bent

Dzeko... with RSC going the other way?

Balotelli or Higuain as back up to that...

Higuain without a doubt. Hes had 2 fantastic seasons with 1 of the best teams in the world and carried them on a number of occasions. If the reports are true about the president Perez wants to get rid as he wants a galactico then we have to buy him. From what ive seen of Dzeko hes a definate no, seen him about 5 times this season and hes struggled. Maybe its because the team had an awful season compared to 2008/2009 but hes so far a 1 season wonder in my eyes and would be too big of a risk. It also seems like he has no pace at all and the only way you succeed in the premiership if you have no pace is either be 6"7 like crouch and dominate in the air or have fantastic ball control and from what ive seen Dzeko has niether. He is tall but he doesnt do much like Ade so for me definately Higuain or if not him then Forlan.

DARREN F*UCKIN BENT........ ANYONE LISTENIN? STUFF YOUR FANCY DAN SKY HIGH EGO TWATS WE WANT PLAYERS WHO ARE HUNGRY N WANT TO PLAY FOR US NOT THINK WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE EM

As already mentioned, Antonio Di Natale form Udinese is a consistant performer, this year he has been phenomenal considering udinese were fighting relegation most of the year. I think he is at his peak aswell, about 28 i think.

Now I may get slaughtered for this but I think we should put in a cheeky little bid for none other than Michael Owen.

PLEASE before you all slag me off listen to my reasons. He's only 30 years old and although he's lost a yard or two of pace he is still one of the most natural finishers in the game. If he can get fit (& I admit that is the main problem) he could be exactly what we're looking for. With any luck at all we'll be creating chances for fun next season & he would be the ideal man to get on to the end of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.