If Robinho ever played for us again....

LCBblue said:
I would ignore him, as if he weren't actually on the pitch.

This would be the easiest course of action considering it is often difficult to tell whether he is actually on the pitch anyway.

When is name was read out at the beginning i wouldn't do anything. If he then went on too score i would turn around and face the person behind me standing still.

ManCitizens. said:
When is name was read out at the beginning i wouldn't do anything. If he then went on too score i would turn around and face the person behind me standing still.

So you wouldn't cheer if City scored because Robinho was the scorer?

Failsworth_Blue said:
ManCitizens. said:

I actually believe plenty would. Sad.

Still waiting for a quote where he is slagging us off to a greater extent than Bellamy's 'we'll never win anything with this clown in charge' rant. Actually still waiting for a quote where he has openly slagged us off...

Failsworth_Blue said:
ManCitizens. said:

If it was him almost certainly not, i dont expect to see him wearing our shirt anyway ever again. I refuse to support a player that constantly uses the media to make a dig at our club.

We are going to be seeing a lot of him shortly.
Must admit he is the type of player I pay my money to see.

At least I'll get to wear the Brazill shirt with his name on I bought outside the ground after the hat trick.

Great player with a ten year olds brain. Pity.

That first game against Chelsea I was just blown out of my mind! he took the piss all game tbh, but defenders sussed him out and he is a lightweight so they just push him off the ball.

I would get our owners to build a new stadium, move there and not tell robbie we had moved. then on match day just let him turn up to CoMS

mammutly said:
I would absolutely guarantee that Robinho could win over the majority of fans in one game if he came back fit and determined.

You're quite possibly right but it is a big if considering he has shown absolutely zero determination so far. One shred of determination would have seen him fight for his place in the team rather than fucking off at the first sign of trouble. A case of, if my auntie had bollocks, she'd be my uncle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.