If Robinho ever played for us again....

Carl_Man_City said:
after all hes been saying in the press how would you react to him?

Would you clap him and welcome him back?

Boo him?

Or react depending on his work rate, performance and amount of displayed commitment?

I'm no boo-er ......... and as long as i thought Robinho was giving his all for the club i'd back him all the way , even if i often don't like the way he's gone about things.

The trouble is if Barcelona had of bid for him Robinho would be off , no doubt about that .......... and right now i remain unconvinced about him ........ i fear that he may come back here because he's got no other option , rather than because he actually wants to!

The childish,arrogant and downright disrespectful way he's acted towards the club that pays his wages over the last six months is disgraceful.

He's burnt a lot of bridges with his big mouth-and in most other other jobs spouting the two-faced shite he has he'd be out the door on his arse.

But if he gets another chance at City then so be it.
While he puts the effort in on the pitch,and keeps his mouth firmly shut about other clubs off it- I'll back him.

Don't have to like the twat though-and I'm 100% sure he'll be at it again,spouting another load of "somebody save me" bollocks come December.

Why would anyone boo an individual player?

Fuckin madness.

If he puts in a shift, I'll support him as much as any other player.

I've never bood a City player in my life, and I'm not going to start now.

I'm not sure he will come back, but if he does, I hope he plays well and we can enjoy watching his talents.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Why would anyone boo an individual player?

Fuckin madness.

especially a world class player like Robinho. Can't fans see he's the type of player that needs to be adored and loved. I'm sick of this fan mentality where if you make a mistake you're suddenly shit and you need to leave. Just look at what all the fear and negativity is doing for the England players, must be an English thing I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.