If Scotland votes 'Yes' to independence...

Johnsonontheleft

...there will never be a Labour government in England again.

The ramifications of this Scottish vote will be huge for this country.

On the plus side we'll never have to endure another Edinburgh military tattoo.

Johnsonontheleft said:

There will, either something will go badly enough wrong while the Torys are in charge that they'll lose seats formerly thought to be 'safe' or another right of centre party will see the opportunity to attack their vote, splitting their support and allowing Labour as the only left of centre party and allowing them back into power.

Johnsonontheleft said:

Can I have the lottery numbers since you seem to have a time machine.

Bring it on, 7/1 you can get on a yes vote I think. I was recently working with a Scottish crew 14 out of 15 were voting yes.

I think you pommy barrrstards wil continue to support our kilted jockistani friends for another thousand years................its only money ffs

:)

aguero93:20 said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

There will, either something will go badly enough wrong while the Torys are in charge that they'll lose seats formerly thought to be 'safe' or another right of centre party will see the opportunity to attack their vote, splitting their support and allowing Labour as the only left of centre party and allowing them back into power.

haha

117 M34 said:
aguero93:20 said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

haha
Makes me laugh too mate but that's the ticket they run on even if their actions aren't true to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.