IF Stoke win

IMARRIEDBLUEMOON said:
IF the unthinkable happens and the Joke win, i hope we show our class , stick around for a while and give them an applause? Lets NOT do what the RAGS did and Fcuk off and sulk!
I don't think it's impossible that Stoke will win

they really do have strong squad

IMARRIEDBLUEMOON said:
IF the unthinkable happens and the Joke win, i hope we show our class , stick around for a while and give them an applause? Lets NOT do what the RAGS did and Fcuk off and sulk!

I'd be totally gutted and trying to console an 11 yr old at the same time, but if we do lose it won't be long until we're back there again for another go!

No chance am I staying around to see another team lift a trophy that I wanted us to win.

It would be like being stood ready to get married on your wedding day and your wife (not to be) deciding she wanted to marry someone else in the venue and staying there to watch and clapping them off on to their honeymoon.

Pretty random I know but it's the only thing I could think of to describe it

I will hang around to applaud our players and the stoke players but will not be around when the trophy is lifted..

entirely possible sadly as they have shown against us many times of late

and if they do I'll be away sharpish and probably hiding tears

but aint gonna happen

IT'S OUR TIME

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES!!

If Stoke win even the maintenance by Damocles recently won't stop the complete and utter meltdown of this forum and its servers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.