IF Stoke win

You could all stay and turn your backs on your team.

Oh, and maybe if you all jumped up and down a bit to show your displeasure. :-)

[/quote]

Silva or Walters? Yaya Toure or Whitehead? Johnson or Pennant? Tevez or Jones? Richards or Wilkinson? Kompany or Shawcross? Lescott or Huth? Barry or Whelan? De Jong or Delap? Zabaleta or Wilson? Hart or Begovic? Would you swap any? Would you swap any of our subs for theirs? Me neither. We match their work rate and committment and we win this game.[/quote]

i'm sorry but it has to be this^. the rags upped and left quickly because thats exactly what they are- classless. they didn't roll over for us, we beat them fair and square. if city put in a performance like that lot did in the semi and still get beat then i'll stay and applaud. they gave it their all and we can't ask for more. but anyone considering staying behind to applaud our team for putting in a lacklustre performance should seriously have their head examined, because in all fairness to stoke, the only way they'll win is if we turn up without the dedication that got us there, and simply roll over for them

Bloot said:
You could all stay and turn your backs on your team.

Oh, and maybe if you all jumped up and down a bit to show your displeasure. :-)

You're a six fingered prick...

That Is All.

gordon from gorton said:
hgblue said:
nikatomcfc said:
IMARRIEDBLUEMOON said:
IF the unthinkable happens and the Joke win, i hope we show our class , stick around for a while and give them an applause? Lets NOT do what the RAGS did and Fcuk off and sulk!
I don't think it's impossible that Stoke will win

they really do have strong squad

Silva or Walters? Yaya Toure or Whitehead? Johnson or Pennant? Tevez or Jones? Richards or Wilkinson? Kompany or Shawcross? Lescott or Huth? Barry or Whelan? De Jong or Delap? Zabaleta or Wilson? Hart or Begovic? Would you swap any? Would you swap any of our subs for theirs? Me neither. We match their work rate and committment and we win this game.

The only one.

For his goals?

i might bet £50 for the Stoke scum to win it. But it would be scant consolation.

Santiago Street . said:
If we lose I'll leave within seconds of the final whistle then loiter half way down Wembley way with some like minded hardmen to randomly attack any middle aged Stoke fans and their happy young children who come along.

in that case if I see a benefit cheating, crack head, manc loitering halfway down Wembley way take a step towards me and my son he will lose an eye or two as well as the match........then he will never "see" his team win anything

ragman said:
Santiago Street . said:
If we lose I'll leave within seconds of the final whistle then loiter half way down Wembley way with some like minded hardmen to randomly attack any middle aged Stoke fans and their happy young children who come along.

in that case if I see a benefit cheating, crack head, manc loitering halfway down Wembley way take a step towards me and my son he will lose an eye or two as well as the match........then he will never "see" his team win anything
do fuck off you simple fuckin ****,it was said in jest,now go and 'tuck' your kids in

ragman said:
Santiago Street . said:

Woooo, what a scary man you are!
Listen up, it was a joke in which no Stoke fan was insulted. You, on the other hand have revealed your true nature, a bigoted, violent one at that. You've trotted out the usual Stoke nonsensical stereotype of Mancunians and should be banned for doing so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.