IF Stoke win

If Stoke win then credit to them.
Our turn will come again but this IS their big chance and the will play out of their skins.

I will clap them with tears in my eyes but clap I will!

Santiago Street . said:
Just to confirm I was indeed being ironic

no prob mate i thought you were ive quite enjoyed my stay on here for the past week or so, all of you have been sound good guys, so have a safe journey 2moz have a few beers enjoy the day, and lets hope the best team wins, but most of all lets show the watching public what two proper footy clubs we both support.

117 M34 said:
No chance am I staying around to see another team lift a trophy that I wanted us to win.

It would be like being stood ready to get married on your wedding day and your wife (not to be) deciding she wanted to marry someone else in the venue and staying there to watch and clapping them off on to their honeymoon.

Pretty random I know but it's the only thing I could think of to describe it

Ridiculous analogy.
See victory and defeat both as imposters .... (Then stuff 'em in the league match !!!!)

Keep some perspective , fellow blues.. I'll be gutted but living in Manchester will not react like the spoilt brat rags around this town
(Thank God I don't live in Surrey !!!!!)

stokie in peace said:
Santiago Street . said:

no prob mate i thought you were ive quite enjoyed my stay on here for the past week or so, all of you have been sound good guys, so have a safe journey 2moz have a few beers enjoy the day, and lets hope the best team wins, but most of all lets show the watching public what two proper footy clubs we both support.

You too pal, all the best

stokie in peace said:
Santiago Street . said:

It may be the alcohol speaking but good on ya lad...lets show them all what a proper FA Cup final is all about.

de niro said:
IMARRIEDBLUEMOON said:
IF the unthinkable happens and the Joke win, i hope we show our class , stick around for a while and give them an applause? Lets NOT do what the RAGS did and Fcuk off and sulk!

i will stay and clap.

no you wont - and neither will I...........WHEN City win, I'll cry, and so will you.

Fuck em plus my coach leaves 30 minutes after the final whistle I don't mind missing my only ride home watching us lift the cup but to miss it for clapping a joke team with a joke manager that plays shit football.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NO!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.