If Tevez is injured on saturday I don't care

jeffmr2 said:
Where was he on saturday,the cameras showed banned Rooney sat with his side but couldnt see Tevez with our heros.

No he's a little **** who decided to not bother to turn up. We have super Balo now though so everything will be fine.

jeffmr2 said:
Where was he on saturday,the cameras showed banned Rooney sat with his side but couldnt see Tevez with our heros.

I'm not sticking up for Tevez but we shouldn't just assume anything. He could have been 'undergoing intensive treatment over his injury in Italy in order to get back as quick as possible to fulfil his dream of lifting a cup with city.' Unlikely but just as assumptious as people saying he 'doesn't want to play', 'didn't care about the semi-final', 'wants to join inter' etc. Nothing is concrete yet and while he is wearing blue we should support him.

jeffmr2 said:

Banned Rooney is fully fit. Can we set the record straight on Tevez here, I thought he was in Italy undergoing treatment. I mean is he or isn't he.

HellasLEAF said:
jeffmr2 said:

Banned Rooney is fully fit. Can we set the record straight on Tevez here, I thought he was in Italy undergoing treatment. I mean is he or isn't he.

He is , but i don't know why as club captain he couldn't of got a flight over Saturday morning , his non appearance only adds fuel to the fire.

What i can't understand is , if we finish 4th and win the FA cup why would he want to leave.

Lucky13 said:
HellasLEAF said:

He is , but i don't know why as club captain he couldn't of got a flight over Saturday morning , his non appearance only adds fuel to the fire.

What i can't understand is , if we finish 4th and win the FA cup why would he want to leave.

alright I accept that. he should have been there. injured or not. I don't know why he wasn't there. it was not explained by him and now people are jumping. it's just that, Tevez for me has pounded every blade of grass when wearing the CIty shirt. scored massive goals for the club, gets stuck in and never stops running.

you just don't forget that sort of thing. I don't. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, especially as he is injured at the moment.

LoveCity said:
Is there any concrete knowledge that he's actually leaving yet? After the transfer request debacle, he "committed his future to the club". On paper, that sounds like more than another half year.

But the rumours of him leaving have intensified to the point that we're all convinced he is on his way. The thing is, Tevez is motivated by money above all else it seems, and I'm not sure Inter can match our wages. His friend, the scumbag agent Joorabchian, will want the % profit of a transfer though.
I don't want our captain to only be here for the money tbh.
If Tevez lifts the trophy instead of Kompany it will be a travesty!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.